tires and lift or leveling kit? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

tires and lift or leveling kit?

ok i got a 07 350 and i want to put 33" tires on it im decideing bewteen toyo open country, cooper discover stt

my next question can i get 2" leveling kit for front and block for back if they make them or a 3" lift now i tow a trailer alot and i dont want my truck to sag. whats you opinion thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sucperchips flashpaq, banks ram air, 4"mbrp straight piped rcd egr delete leveled
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2010, 01:08 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Re: tires and lift or leveling kit?

no one?

sucperchips flashpaq, banks ram air, 4"mbrp straight piped rcd egr delete leveled
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Wondering what if

I would think if you are just putting 33's on you shouldn't need a leveling kit/lift. My truck came with a 3" lift/leveling kit and 35's on it from the dealership. I've since trimmed out the fenders and installed 37's.

'07 F350 3" lvl, fndrs trmd, 37" M16's
Ultra lites ECT,EGT,EOT Oil and top fuel billet caps
banjo bolts drilled cautiously, ccv, zoodad mods Dieselsite coolant filter
SCT SF3 can tunes

Mike's Diesel Performance
KT Performance
DieselPowerProducts.com
Dieselsite

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2010, 06:56 PM
PSN Local

I have 285/75r16 which is almost a 33 and i have stock suspension with no rubbing issues

2004 F-250 regular cab long box, 6.0 w/ 6 speed, 4" turbo back exhaust, airaid airfilter, SCT, Sinister coolant filter, ARP studs, EGR delete, gauges- sold

2010 F-350 crew cab short bed Lariat. 6.4l with auto trans. Deleted and tuned.

Dylan
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-12-2010, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

well i got 275s on it now w 20" rims ans it seems to be close now, and its a better reason it raisze it up im looking at the tuff country2.5 leveling kit does anyone have one how are they ?
Ford F250 / F350 Leveling Kit 2005-2010 4x4 truck - 2.5 Kits by Tuff Country - 2005-2010 Super Duty

and readylift blocks for the back Readylift Rear Block Kits, Ready Lift Suspension Block Kits

thanks and i plan on gettin 33's nitto mud grapplers

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 06:03 AM
AK1
PSN Local

Garage

My truck had the factory snowplow pkg/leveling kit and 35"Cooper STT on it when I got it. I load the bed/pull trailers sometimes and ended up adding a leaf to the rear to keep the butt from sagging with a load. Though the STT's were about wore out they were one of the loudest tires I've run (BFG MT/AT, Nitto Terra Grappler, Bias Goodyear Wrangler II, etc) very loud/annoying hum going down the road; looked good though...

'00 Excursion Limited w/170k (rebuilt), 4X, V/B codes, 35" Toyo, 4" intake/exhaust, WW, TW, Isspro, FF Stage 1, T500- mix of '00/'05/'08/'12/'14 parts
SOLD: '00 F350 CC, '95 F350 CC, 2X '83 F250 6.9's.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 06:07 AM
get busy livin

i have had a set of toyos and a set of coopers. the coopers were a litlle bit louder than the toyos but i have got 35,000 miles out of the cooper and 10,00 out of the toyos and that was on a half ton

2006 Extra cab 4x4 her name is Jesabell

straight pipe 6" tip

arp studs, sct x2 with custom innovative tunes nothin special
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

how do you think that setup would look on my truck?

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 07:02 PM
28 cent #2

Level it do a 350 block in the rear and run 35X12.50 toyo mts if you want to run the 33's you could leave it as it is. I would definately spend the extra and get the toyo over the cooper. They look alot alike but that toyo will last alot longer.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 10:39 PM
PSN Veteran

You would be much better off getting a quality kit that has all the required parts..castor shims, longer springs and shocks and a adj track bar. Icon, RCD, Bilstein..

Cary

We only carry the BEST parts and never compromise just to get a sale.

Dealer for: Full Force, Tymar, BTS, Icon, Pure Performance, TW tunes, just to name a few.

email:

Introduction only. Please email if I can help.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode