DR saga continues - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Banning Smut

DR saga continues

Looks like it will be called Ikon Vehicle Dynamics (gay name IMHO)

It absolutely sucks that Marty got hosed.

see details here:
http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.c...on_vehicle_dyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Evil Genius

Re: DR saga continues

Yep, bad business the way it went down.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Oooo, White Lightning !

That is a gay name.........So it will basically be the same products under a different name ?

Race truck
2002 F-350XL RC/LB
NADP Race Trans/PCS'd
Lowered w/ traction bars
33" Nittos on 20" Fuel Hostages
Unlimited 450/400s
S475 on Irates mount
TE 17* with Gen3
DI Headers
Dieselboy fuel system
[email protected]
599.3 on BDs dyno

Tow pig
2000 F-250XLT EC/SB
Tuned
Exhaust
Intake

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:27 PM
PSN Local

DC so who bought it if truck toyz didnt? I read the link a couldnt really tell but did SDHQ buy it? I all ready sold my dr lift and now im glad cuz there is no way i will knowly support someone that looks at CP

2003 f250 crew traded for higher education
new ride 2004 wrx wagon
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:38 PM
lott is my daddy

that name isnt that good..doesnt flow well...even if they abreviate it, i think it may sound like an STD

you gots the IVD!

i'd rather be hated by 12 than carried by 6
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Banning Smut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshank View Post
DC so who bought it if truck toyz didnt? I read the link a couldnt really tell but did SDHQ buy it? I all ready sold my dr lift and now im glad cuz there is no way i will knowly support someone that looks at CP
If I understood correctly, DR's fabricator out in Cali bought it. Ryan @ SDHQ did not.

|
|
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 10:08 PM
Evil Genius

Yep, that's the info that I have. DR's fabricator or something like that bought it.

SDHQ has nothing to do with it other than Ryan (aka Mr.Superduty, the owner) doesn't really care for Marty (aka overkill, owner of Truck Toyz) and is glad that his deal got ####ed.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 10:25 PM
PSN Local

Ok thanks for clearing that up.

2003 f250 crew traded for higher education
new ride 2004 wrx wagon
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-02-2008, 09:59 AM
PSN Veteran

Honestly, that's business Unfortunately from everything I've read Marty went into the deal as a friend- that's a BIG NO NO! It's a dog eat dog world out there and the "friend" is the one that's usually fed to the wolves first. It's like I consider my mechanic (Tinscout) that worked on my 2001 a friend ONLY when he wasn't working on my truck or he was on a break. As soon as he went back to work on my truck the friendship went out the window until he was done or on another break. Business is Business, no matter how f'd up it turns out. Would I have prefered that Marty had gotten it- HE!! Yea, he's from south TX, I'm all for Texans buying up companies in other states, lol. For 5 years I lived within 5 miles of Marty's shop come to find out. But when the day was done it was their choice who they sold the company to.

The whole friggin deal sucks since Dec. 1. I was going to call Marty and see about putting something mild from DR on my truck. I like how some of their stuff looks. Now after all that's gone on I'm not sure what I'll do now

Current- 2006 Harley Davidson Edition F250 6.0L w/a "BUILT" engine, Unfortunately mis-assembled and installed by CenTex Diesel and a NAPD Heavy Hauler RACE SERIES Transmission

Previous- 2001 Platinum Edition F250 7.3L
SCT LW and FICM tuning-

Regulated Return fuel kits-

ENOUGH SAID
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 07:14 AM
Go Away I'm Baitin

Send a message via AIM to fishinfool98

what really sucks is it could have been someone's kid that we know
you never know there is just no call for such B/S!!!

sucks that marty was willing to put his $$ on the line and got $hitted on with out explination
though im pretty sure marty has made DR alot of money over the years I bet they didnt even take that into concideration

06 CCLB SRW grey first mod was PSN sticker

Sailors may come
Sailors may go
Tis the engineer below
That makes it Suck, Push, Bang, and Blow

"Closed due to EXPLOSIVE diarrhea, will be back when the EXPLOSIONS are over!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode