Looking at a 99 7.3
I found a guy wanting to sell his pickup which I am interested in. I havnt called him on it yet, but will this afternoon. It seems a little fishy tho because of all the rebuilds on such low mileage. This pickup jus may have had a very rough life idk, but i would like to know what others think.
FOR SALE: 1999 F-250 Powerstroke. 206,000 miles, 15,000 on fresh complete overhaul.
* New re-man 6 speed transmition (5,000 miles on it)
* Brand new Valair double-disc clutch.
* Brand new adrenaline high pressure oil pump
* 100hp injectors
* New stock lift pump
* King Ranch bucket seats, both power and heated, fair condition. Drivers side needs repairs
* Decent A/T tires (front 90%, rear 45%)
* Installed homemade traction bars
* Warn hub lockers
* Transfer case was replaced around 130,000 miles
* Front end was redone around 160,000 miles
* Edge Evolution Included
* Stock turbo feels great
* 4in down pipe, full 5in exhaust, 6in tip
* Decent breaks all around
* Heat and A/C works
* ARP head studs, but needs head gasket done
Dont really want to sell, but cant afford performance parts like I want. Head gasket is blown (cheap fix if you do your own labor).
2001 Platinum with sum stuff done
1996 F250 I solded it
2008 lifted duramax dually
Be a real man. Stop. Pull over. Then throw a stick in his spokes if you are that upset.