Anyone have or have pics of aftermarket rear dually fender flares? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Anyone have or have pics of aftermarket rear dually fender flares?

Just finished my 6" Icon/DR lift and 37's on the dually this week. I am looking for fender flares for the rear of the truck as my rear tires stick out a bit more than id like to deal with, with my local police =-/. I have seen a few dodge dually with them and have only stumbled upon one company who makes anything for Ford dually's.

Only ones ive found are from ( duallyfendersusa.com ). Wish they weren't fiberglass but considering I don't see other companies making them I guess you cant be too picky. Anyone have pics of have links to pics of these actually mounted up? The one picture on the site is less than helpful to show what they look like and I emailed the company asking for additional only to never get a response. And or if anyone has other options feel free to throw them out. I just don't want to be hassled so considering options now.

2001 F350 DRW PSD
~6" Icon/DR lift
~37x12.50x17 Pro Comp Xtreme AT's
~17" Eagle 058's 17x8 front & 17x6 rear
~BTS Trans
~DP Tuner F6
~MBRP Cool Duals w/ 22x6" tips
~Ford AIS with fender sleeve & cut out
~Dipricol Optix Gauges
~4300K HIDs
~Plenty more & more to come...
2002 F450 PSD Dump Truck
2000 F250 PSD EC/LB (35's, DP, MBRP, AIS)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode