Interior Question. - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 04:33 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Interior Question.

I have been looking at my seats in the truck and they are getting to the point were I can no longer put leather conditioner on them and make them look new. There are lots of cracks and just looks worn out.

My question is does anyone know were I can buy new leather seats. But I don't need the whole thing. I just need the cover for the two front seats and the rear bench seat. The backs are fine, the bottom is the bad part.

Thanks.

Real Diesels Have Stacks
New Tunes by Matt @ Gear Head - Auto Meter Gauges from Nate @ PTP
Air Dog II Fuel Pump
First RR Fuel System built by hand @ Murff Racing

More to come soon..........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 06:01 AM
PSN Local

Re: Interior Question.

Not to keep promoting ebay motors by any means, but there is a company on there that sells the leather seat bottoms, tops, etc, seperately. (Type in "F250 leather seats" in search) They are pricy though at around $200 for each piece. For about $800 you can get all new leathers from Katzkin. I think you can order them from Ford individually as well, but I'm sure that hurts the wallet even more.

Early 99 (build 04/98) F250 XLT Supercab, 7.3 PSD, 4x4, 4R100, SRW, 6637 DIY intake, 4" TB exhaust, RCD leveling kit, 05 front facelift, 05 tow mirrors, 05 body badging, 05 Dash, Body molding delete, Difuser headlight harness, 20x10 XD Diesels(black), 305/55/20's, Stainless brake lines, Updated PCM, White face gauge overlay, 2002 seats.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 02:57 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Thanks for the reply. I'll give them a check and see what I can come up with.

Real Diesels Have Stacks
Air Dog II Fuel Pump

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 03:09 AM
PSN Local

This is a good question 01platinum... is anyone running any aftermarket seats? My driver's seat has a small tear in the leather, and the armrest is pretty much toast. It would be nice to just be able to replace the armrest cover for the time being... and replace them later. Has anyone found somewhere to find the new coverings for the arm rests on the captain's chairs in an '02?
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 04:10 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahl View Post
This is a good question 01platinum... is anyone running any aftermarket seats? My driver's seat has a small tear in the leather, and the armrest is pretty much toast. It would be nice to just be able to replace the armrest cover for the time being... and replace them later. Has anyone found somewhere to find the new coverings for the arm rests on the captain's chairs in an '02?

I have looked at the armrest and was wondering if maybe you could pull the one from the passengers seat and put it on the drives seat and put the drivers on the passengers seat. It would flip them over and start new.

Just a thought. Don't know if it would work but just a thought.

Real Diesels Have Stacks
Air Dog II Fuel Pump

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 02:10 AM
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01platinum View Post
I have looked at the armrest and was wondering if maybe you could pull the one from the passengers seat and put it on the drives seat and put the drivers on the passengers seat. It would flip them over and start new.

Just a thought. Don't know if it would work but just a thought.
I did that on my '02 Lariat - worked out great!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 03:36 AM
PSN Local

Oh hell yeah. I don't know why I hadn't thought of that. I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

Murdered out 2002
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 09:53 AM
PSN Local

Well my rear seat just got the rips repaired from whoever broke into my truck, they used some type of sealer/patch and it looks good color is right on etc. may be an option if its only a tear/rip your trying to fix...not sure how it will hold up in the long run thoug...FYI it was done at the ford dealer.

00 Excursion. TS 6 position chip, AEM Intake, 4" Turbo back exhaust, wicked wheel, Transgo tugger, Gauges, 8" BDS Lift w/37x12.50.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode