Pillar Mount Pods - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 04:27 AM Thread Starter
Wheres the Spark Plugs?

Pillar Mount Pods

Has anyone run across someone making a nice pillar mount pod I could use for my Edge CTS? I see Autometer makes one of the old Edge Monitor with Juice setup but nothing for the CTS. I found a nice setup for a Scout Monitoring System for Quadzilla but I cant find the specs anywhere to see if the Scout module is even close to the same size as my CTS. I have the pod mount from Edge already that mounts on the dash top, it definitely leaves room for improvement and doesent look professional. I know one of you PSN Rockstars have ran across something..........

2000 Excursion, Edge CTS, GTP-38R, MBRP Stainless System, S&B Intake, 38" Toyo M/T's, 8" lift, Kodiak Grizzly Steps (THEY SUCK)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Pioneer Z110BT.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 04:36 AM
All done now

Re: Pillar Mount Pods

Most of us have stepped away from the edge.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 04:42 AM Thread Starter
Wheres the Spark Plugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisley View Post
Most of us have stepped away from the edge.
I dont see anything wrong with using the CTS. Bill can load it with custom tunes and I get the benefit of not having to purchase a ton of guages. Im sure its not as high dollar as your set up but it works for my situation until I can further my knowledge and my bank account to head in a different direction.

2000 Excursion, Edge CTS, GTP-38R, MBRP Stainless System, S&B Intake, 38" Toyo M/T's, 8" lift, Kodiak Grizzly Steps (THEY SUCK)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Pioneer Z110BT.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 05:40 AM
All done now

My high dollar setup, don't make me laugh. I have a two guage pod. one is a boost guage, the other is a EGT guage. I do not even want to know what my tranny temps are. I do pul the dipstick and check the level, look and the color, and sniff it for a burnt smell. How's that for hight dollar? Oh ya, my EGT probe died, so all I have is boost. This time next week though, I will have a nice scan guage in the hole currently occupied by my worthless EGT guage. It will monitor everything, read codes and run a buzz test and a CC test.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 05:56 AM Thread Starter
Wheres the Spark Plugs?

That sounds like it will work out nice for you. I hope it turns out well.

, Pioneer Z110BT.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode