any body shop guys????? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Send a message via MSN to samdust
any body shop guys?????

about what do people charge to fix a bent fender and realign the fenders and hood?. its not bent bad just a little crease in the front where the grille guard pushed it in. thanx. i can put pics on tonight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2001 f-250,7.3,4x4,cc
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CORNFED RANGER

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 07:57 PM
PSN Veteran

Send a message via AIM to slowleak
Re: any body shop guys?????

what happned? it shouldnt be more than a couple hundred, depends on what got bent behind the scene.

2005 F350 prairie tan/black crew cab FX4 innovative tunes, exhaust

PMRCM#1
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

i t boned a ricer and it pushed my ranch hand into my grille. only thing damaged was grille gaurd, bumper, and pass fender(minor crease). i totalled his acura.

2001 f-250,7.3,4x4,cc

CORNFED RANGER

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 08:21 PM
PSN Veteran

sweet. was it your fault? or did he pull out in front of you?

PMRCM#1
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

he ran a stop sign trying to beat me i wasnt watching. pics tonight.

2001 f-250,7.3,4x4,cc

CORNFED RANGER

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 08:28 PM
PSN Veteran

well as long as your ok and it wasnt your fault it should be all good, right? his insurance should cover it, so try and find the highest priced place for the appraisal and go to the lowest place when you get the work done.

PMRCM#1
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

i know im just trying to figure stuff out. they are covering everything i was just wondering.

2001 f-250,7.3,4x4,cc

CORNFED RANGER

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowleak View Post
well as long as your ok and it wasnt your fault it should be all good, right? his insurance should cover it, so try and find the highest priced place for the appraisal and go to the lowest place when you get the work done.
i want that on my fender. like the old war planes did when they shot down other planes

2001 f-250,7.3,4x4,cc

CORNFED RANGER

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 09:02 PM
PSN Veteran

hell yeah i will see if i can make some tommorrow.

PMRCM#1
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

really?? if u can that would be awsome. id take two. prolly a white acura sign. cause my paint is black

2001 f-250,7.3,4x4,cc

CORNFED RANGER

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode