Atturo Trail Blade M/T Mud Tires - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-15-2015, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Atturo Trail Blade M/T Mud Tires

I'm looking for 35 1250 22 tires and prices on this size is outrageous. I have found that Atturo Trail Blade M/T Mud Tires are great looking tires at a very reasonable price. Their web site claims they use new technology molds that make their tires more uniform and easier to balance and offer a 3 year warranty. All sounds to good to be true. And you know what they say about deals that sound to good. So before I purchase a set I was wondering if anybody on here has them on their truck or know a guy who has. If so how are they? Do you like them? Would you buy them again? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 03:44 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Re: Atturo Trail Blade M/T Mud Tires

Nobody??????????
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 10:12 AM
"Slap hands slap hands"

Subd as I am replacing my tires in the very near future and actually am running the exact same size. I'm pretty set on Toyo MT which will be hitting me for $2000 YIKES!

JB
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 10:30 AM
"Slap hands slap hands"

Did some quick research seeing ppl getting 30-40,000 miles out of them. Makes more sense to me to spend the extra money and get toyos that you know are good for at least 50K usually if not more. I have 55K on my toyo acts right now with some life still left in them.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2015, 12:34 AM
"Slap hands slap hands"

Well badazzharley im your guinea pig I got a unrepairable flat on the rear left of my truck and it was time for some new tires anyways. I couldn't find a set of Toyos that could get here anytime before late Monday early Tuesday so I explored other options. My god son and other company is coming into town this weekend so need to truck especially Monday to tow the boat out to the lake. My guy Mark at firestone recommended these so I did some more research on this and will be giving them a whirl. Going to cost me roughly $1600 for all 4 tires shipped mounted and balanced out the door. I saw some reviews online and articles like that said they liked them a lot, one was on a dodge 3500. Needless to say I will keep you updated. They do look nice!

JB
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2015, 12:40 AM
"Slap hands slap hands"

Well just to write a review on these tires so far they have a decent amount of road noise which is expected for a MT especially me coming from a toyo AT. I ended up having to go with the 33" the 35" rubbed too much with my wheel offset. I love they way they look and ride is just fine for me. I personally don't mind the road noise it's right between 35-50 where is pretty noticeable. I also got a awesome deal $1200 mounted and balanced out the door so if I get 35-40K out of them I will be happy and get my money's worth.

JB
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-14-2015, 04:02 AM
PSN Local

Interesting. How's their performance and traction off the road?
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-14-2015, 09:30 AM
"Slap hands slap hands"

So far so good. Def a lot better traction then my toyo AT. It rained really hard today and they handled well in the rain and puddles as well. Broke them loose once with the oily a$$ roads we have here.

JB
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-16-2015, 08:43 PM
PSN Local

I have them in 35/12.50/20. They wear SUPER quick at first but then slow down. I have about 10k miles on mine and they are at about 75% tread. However. The first 25% wore off in abou t 3000 miles. Super wierd. But. They are wearing nice and even. And the road noise isn't terrible. I got mine for 1250$ shipped. Which is hard to beat.

2003 F350 XLT with a 6.0 PSD
SCT with Innovative Tunes
4" Turbo Back Straight Pipe
Sinister Diesel EGR Delete
Autometer Gauges
S&B Intake
05+ Harley Headlights
5k HIDs
05+ conversion
Reflexxion Cowl Hood
Maxx Lift 2.5" Leveling kit
22" Mazzi Hulks & 37" Toyo MT
2-12's and 1100 watts RMS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode