New Toys - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

New Toys

Also 38r,set of gauges, and a new CD/DVD/Ipod/Sat Radio/HD Radio/GPS/ Back-Up Camera head unit. ill get pics later of the last 3 things.Im very happy with the stack. Now I just need a set of injectors to be able to spool that 38r, I haven't been able to get it past about 13psi.

2011 F250 XLT 6.7L PSD CCSB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Proud To Be A "Rightwing Extremist"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by 00strokey7.3; 07-06-2009 at 01:11 PM. Reason: spelling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 01:10 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: New Toys

must have boost leak, or exhaust leak. You should be able to get more than 13 psi out of it
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 01:12 PM
diesel and nothing else

Send a message via Yahoo to amarillo250

nice work, thats what i'm looking for but in black. I love the look of a single stack, can you show some pics of the instalation please.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

That's what I was thinking. Im gonna have the guy who installed it check it out and just make sure that everythings good.

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarillo250 View Post
nice work, thats what i'm looking for but in black. I love the look of a single stack, can you show some pics of the instalation please.
Unfortunately I couldn't install it myself, I didn't have any tools or anything. I had twisted diesel install it for me, it was right at $500 installed. So I can't complain. It sucks living in a barracks on the base here. Base police are Jack-azzez they don't let you work on your stuff in the parking lot.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Sleep well my brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00strokey7.3 View Post
Unfortunately I couldn't install it myself, I didn't have any tools or anything. I had twisted diesel install it for me, it was right at $500 installed. So I can't complain. It sucks living in a barracks on the base here. Base police are Jack-azzez they don't let you work on your stuff in the parking lot.
They can't help it, they only enforce what someone else thought was a good idea. Most of them probley don't care if you work on it or not, they just have to do there jobs. here's a quote from an old Navy SeAL that I use all the time " You don't have to like it you just have to do it."

Early 99 CC DRW AFE, 4" MBRP,Autometer,6.0 trans cooler, ITP, DP Tuner and cupholder upgrade
Former U.S.A. Res. MP & proud of it!

2005 Dodge 4x4 5.9 With some stuff done to it.

"If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you're not a racist…you'll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot."
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Who is Obama?

Send a message via AIM to razorscs

Ya you should easily be able to spool the 38r with stock injectors, there is a problem somewhere...

SOLD 2002 F350

SOLD2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII

NEW 2004 F250 CCSB 4" Lift on 35" Road Venture AT KL78, Matt's tunes, Turbo Back Exhaust, River City 62mm Non-Vgt Turbo.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 02:05 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

i found an exhaust leak off the manifold earlier, Im gonna see if i can just tighten it back down.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
6.0 money pit

that 38 will be a nice add to the truck once you get injectors on there!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode