Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

swapping seats ??

3K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  Stroked95 
#1 ·
i want to swap my cloth interior for leather..anyone know if there is an issue swapping 07' and earlier into an 08 ?? like fit, mounting, or electrical??

#5 ·
well...come to find out, rails match for mounting, but electrical does not. im sure i could make it work, but the colors changed in 08..and the tan from 07' earlier doesnt match..its darker...boo.... anyone see 08' tan leather interior, or a wreck, let me know!!

#7 ·
Also why dont you just do aftermarket leather its just as nice and you could do some cool stuff like swade or some kindoff PSN stiching in the headrest?????????

#10 ·
I always thought it would be cool to put Corbeau's in too like three buckets in the back

#13 ·
had the marrathon seat covers in my truck before i put the king ranch leather in. they are a little bit more rugged than the wet okole beacause the wet okole are neopreenbut by far the best seat cover i ever owned. would recommend them to anyone that wanted covers. lifetime warranty from what i remember, and they are completely waterproof!

#22 ·
just fwi
KING RANCH SEATS 2008 NEW COVERS F250 F350 SUPERDUTY :eBay Motors (item 250449235331 end time Jun-28-09 09:07:31 PDT)

the seats from 99-07 are different than the 08-09 so i dont know how he could have put 08 covers on the older seats :shrug: and the plastic on the sides of the seats should be the dark orangish color not tan if they are full king ranch.

and these look a little ragged
FORD F250 F350 KING RANCH INTERIOR SEATS CONSOLE PICKUP:eBay Motors (item 200354300451 end time Jun-28-09 16:54:48 PDT)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.