Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pics of Truck Detailed

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  DieselRangerKid 
#1 ·
Finally loaded up the pics of my truck that were taken right before ts. A local detail company hooked me up...i ended up putting there sticker on the back glass. They polished the wheels, wash, wax, buff and did a full interior detail.

See less See more
#6 ·
Looks great

#12 ·
Looks good. That is a clean lookin truck. I have a car wash here in town that hooks me up like that. No sponsorship just half price everytime I pull in and I have my one guy that always cleans my truck nobody else.

#16 ·
Thanks.....Im not sure how many owners before me.....but i bought it back in 2004 with 130k on the clock. Picked it up from a wholesaler bone stock......and paid 14k for it.....which back then it was a good deal. Now it has almost 240k on it. I suspect a grand pa owned it before me.....had a camper thingamigigi on the back .....it still had all the wiring for it when i bought it.

Its been a hell of a truck.....no major issues at all. Stock transmission / convertor lasted til 215k and the only reason it broke was when i nailed it the 1st time with 450 hp. Striped the splines on the forward clutch drum......my trans builder said the clutches, bearings, showed harldy any wear. He said it looked like a trans with 30k miles.

I lifted it in 05....9 inches and 39's Lowered back down in 06 to 4 inches. Fuel mileage was crap.

#21 ·
IMO Don't want to piss anyone else off but that is the best lookin' truck I have seen on PSN. Looks very nice man;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.