Leaf spring Texas guys...want to swap your stockish suspension, etc for my lift? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Junior Mint

Leaf spring Texas guys...want to swap your stockish suspension, etc for my lift?

Guys, I have a 5.5" Fabtech lift w/ the "D" updated springs, the box kit, dual shock kit w/ 6 gas charged bilsteins, 4.30 gears on 37" Nittos.

Here is a pic of my rig:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2238...86391584txVSCi

I'm tired of being lifted. Mainly because I load my truck up just about everyday and it's too darn high. But also because it will go faster w/ smaller tires.

If someone wants to trade a stock lift (w/ a leveling kit), 3.73 gears, etc for my lift let's do it. The catch is that I have about $2200 in new 37" tires and I need a set of 35" tires to mount on my 20" wheels that you will have to provide. Either brand spanking new or very close to new. The catch is I want NO out of pocket expenses to complete the swap.

If you are VERY mechanical w/ a good local workshop we can swap out all the parts together. I'm capable of doing the work I just prefer not to. If not, you pay/ provide labor on both rigs. You get about $3K in parts and some very expensive tires in exchange for some less expensive tires all for just the cost of labor. Should be less that $1200 your cost for the labor swap, plus the cost of the 35"s I'll need.

Let me know. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-16-2007, 02:59 PM
PSN Local

Re: Leaf spring Texas guys...want to swap your stockish suspension, etc for my lift?

Looks good... I got 315s now, not on stockers though... and surely not on 20s..

Hows it ride?

Chase
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-16-2007, 03:02 PM
PSN Newb

Re: Leaf spring Texas guys...want to swap your stockish suspension, etc for my lift?

Nice looking truck!

"Worlds QUICKEST"
Stock Suspension PowerStroke
60` in 1.49

Built by

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spec`d by

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-16-2007, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
Junior Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasespeed View Post
Hows it ride?

Chase
It rides like a stock 4x4, very good.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 01:12 AM
The Stig

Send a message via AIM to BFD99 Send a message via MSN to BFD99

hey sun, what do you have done to your truck motor wise? i've seen it and heard it before and it sounded good.

2006 Ram 5.9L 2wd Gogodiesel, Garmon's Diesel
2010 Dually 6.4L, Gogodiesel, KEM Tuned

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode