WHAT TIRES TO BUY!! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Send a message via AIM to slowleak
WHAT TIRES TO BUY!!

toyos look awesome, but the price doesnt. got 4wd so all terrain is a must. hows the mileage on the toyos? i hear its great. any input on aa long lasting all terrain is greatly appreciated.

2005 F350 prairie tan/black crew cab FX4 innovative tunes, exhaust

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PMRCM#1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 04:28 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: WHAT TIRES TO BUY!!

I like my BFG a/t's

99 F-250-SOLD

2006 Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition Quad Cab 4x4 SB, Smarty/Edge EZ, FBD 5" exhaust system HTT turbo...... and an Airdog 150 compliments of Charlie & Competition Diesel....more on the way.

502/960
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Good Times

If your looking for a good a/t for a good price I would go with a pro comp a/t. Right now they are on sale, Buy three get one free! They have a 50,000 mile warranty. But it is only on sale this month. (oct.)

If not those I would go with Nitto Terra Grappler (toyo makes/owns them). They are almost identical to the toyo a/t's.

I work at a tire store here in Utah so let me know what kind of price your getting and I can let you know if your getting a good deal.

2003 Cummins
2012 Cummins

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 04:36 PM
PSN Veteran

I had the Nitto's before the BFG's..No comparison they sucked A$$!

99 F-250-SOLD

2006 Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition Quad Cab 4x4 SB, Smarty/Edge EZ, FBD 5" exhaust system HTT turbo...... and an Airdog 150 compliments of Charlie & Competition Diesel....more on the way.

502/960
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Banning Smut

Here is another one I have been considering:

Tread design is cool, and price is in line with Nittos. Heavy load range too.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/fin...&tp=&tc=COPVL7

|
|
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Send a message via AIM to slowleak

i like those. about the same as a nitto/toyo a/t. i geuss i should also mention these are gonna be for some dubs. gotta roll in style

2005 F350 prairie tan/black crew cab FX4 innovative tunes, exhaust

PMRCM#1
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Banning Smut

They got em for dubs. lol

|
|
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 07:04 PM
PSN Veteran

I say TOYO Open Country M/T
One of the best looking/performing tires out there I hear. Can't wait to try them.
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Good Times

IMPO, BFG'S are a good tire and you won't go wrong there. Other than you pay out the a$$ for them. Toyo, Nitto, GDY, and other name brands are great too. Most brand name tires in an A/T will be rated at 50,000 miles. All you got to do is take care of the ones you get.

2003 Cummins
2012 Cummins
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 10:00 PM
PSN nerd

im getting the goodyear wrangler prograde all terrains, ive got some friends that have them and love them, 50k warranty and look awesome

97 F250SC 4X4 4 LINKED ON AIR <- FOR SALE!!!!!!

00 F350CC 4x4 I NEED A FLATBED FOR IT!!!!! LET ME KNOW IF YALL KNOW ANYBODY THAT HAS ONE

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode