ISSPRO TAP QUESTION - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
You're mom says hi.

ISSPRO TAP QUESTION

Hey fellas quick question. Is their anyone who's got the installation handy on the isspro ev1 pyro? I'm looking for the exact tap setup I'm gonna need to tap my manifold, thanks in advance Allen.

Oh yeah, 07 ccsb.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Administrator

Re: ISSPRO TAP QUESTION

I thought they were all the same?

NPT thread ? I would have to check the size but since it's tapered you don't want to run the tap to deep or the sender won't tighten up in the threads

3-Gauge Install Pictures

diesel manor has install sheets for all the gauges

DTR's Donation page

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
You're mom says hi.

Zmann, I wish I knew. I appreciate the help, let me know if you find anything out! By the way killer truck!

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Administrator

the link has the tap size .. that tap can be hard to find ,, but My local ACE had it ,, actually two I snapped the first one off in the manifold lol

you can take the fitting with you NPT is pipe thread so see if you can thread it into a pipe fitting and that will verify the size

http://www.dieselmanor.com/installations/default.asp

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Administrator

what model or part # is your gauge? or better yet the thermo couple if labeled separately ?

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
You're mom says hi.

It's at the house thirty miles away! Well I tell you what, I'll just wait for diesel manor to open and give them a call. Lesson learned, next time I'll write it on a post it note and stick it on my forehead so I don't forget to bring the necessary chit with me! Thanks zmann!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Administrator

lol

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 12:54 PM
PSN Veteran

My probe needed a 1/8NPT27 tap for my ISSPRO thermocouple that came with the gauge. Do not tap it all the way as it's tapered and will do as identified above.

Good luck

2003 Fire engine red F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat.
Blue fuel spring, coolant filter, EGR delete, Banjo bolts, Rotella T 5-W40, ARP, DE 4" turbo back, Farmers 175/75's, SCT with Vivian's tunes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode