2wd's ??????? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

2wd's ???????

I've been looking around alot and it seems like the majority of people have 4wd's. I on the other hand have a 2wd :/ . I'm trying to find pictures or suggestions of weather to raise my front end or drop my rear end to have a level truck. I really have no need to have a lifted truck my last one only got me in trouble with the sheriff for mudding. So let's see those 2wd's ext cabs would be nice

2000 F250 XLT 6spd

FPR mod, 5.6K mod, DIY intake, CCV mod, straight pipe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-25-2012, 01:09 AM
Wannabe

Re: 2wd's ???????

I lifted my front with coil spacers. I really like it. Looks much better. Got the "plastic" spacers on E-Bay. They are either 2" or 2.5", can't recall. It is close to level now.

2001 F250 CrewCab mild mods
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 04:05 PM
PSN Veteran

Yes raise the front end as you dont want to give a lesser stance unless your looking to get that lowered look.......Will be cheap and easy to do so. You just wont find a lot of 2x4's down south here as we got mud and livestock so 4x4 is the only way to go.....

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 06:57 AM
PSN Newb

I have a 4x4 Excursion so here's a pic of my 4x2 CC DRW on 19.5's and with DJM 3/5 drop. The extended cab will be added this winter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2000 2wd F-350 CC DRW, 7.3L / ZF 6sp, DIY 6637, Banks 1st gen 4" exhaust. 19.5 Vision direct bolt w/225-70 rubber, DJM 3/5 drop.

Custom comes 1 blade at a time, I build and fabricate everything myself because it's the only way I can afford to!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode