PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Racist? Explain please
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 05:24 PM
DocBar
PSN Veteran

Re: Racist? Explain please

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnday View Post
Why is it naive and dangerous? May be I need to go further back in time, and read about the Fed, but I was looking at it with mallwart in mind, just a small part, but still a part most can relate to, many other corporations have done the same thing.
Initially, may be, may be not, the Chinese saw how to make money off the rest of the world. Now, meaning today,it possibly could be a conspiracy, judging by what has happened to our economy, I'm not sure, but I do tend to lean that way.
I'm not sure which conspiracy theory you may be thinking, but if it's the one about a two class society, I'll buy into that in a heartbeat.
The naive and dangerous part is that by blaming corporations, you turn a blind eye to the real problem- international banking consolidations. Do a quick search and you'll see that all of the countries that have failing economies(except the US for now) have had huge injections of cash from the IMF and/or World Bank. They are actively undermining countries in order to bring them into the one world government fold. Like the guy in the 1st video said, China owns most of America's debt. so we work for them. Same goes with the IMF, World Bank and the Fed Reserve.

'03 7.3L SWB CC 4X4 DI Competition long block, Gearhead tuned 6-pos chip, FFD 250/100 injectors, SRP1, 38R, BTS, Newton traction bars, usual supporting mods.
13.49 @ 100.9mph 1/4 mile

custom compounds, and 400/200's in the works. Maybe even some giggle gas.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome