BTS and Banks transcommand?? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

BTS and Banks transcommand??

Guys, does anyone know if this can work together. I have had a tough time getting through to BTS.

Currently I have a banks transcommand on my truck and a BTS tranny is going in tomorrow. I do have the intstructions on how to take the transcommand out....but I would like to know if it works with the tranny?

Any ideas??

thanks,
Steven
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 05:07 PM
DI POWER

Re: BTS and Banks transcommand??

Take it out Brain controls pressures mechanicly. I had a BD on mine before my BTS and he told me to take it off.

01 250 sc xlt -" Forged Rods," Full Force 238/100s inj, Reg kit, Big fuel,DP F5 tunes, ATS BB turbo, ARP Headstuds, Com 910s, DI Pushrods, IDM mod, AFE Stage 2, TE2 HPOP R-IPR, BTS Trans, 6.0 intercooler, Fluidampr, HX, Cool max trans cooler, 4''exhaust & MORE.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Corona Killa

I don't think you will need it with a BTS take it off and have chip reburned for the trans.

2007 DODGE 2500 CREW CAB 4X4 5.9 LITER CUMMINS
2002 FORD F-250 CREW CAB 4X4 POWERSTROKE

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Banning Smut

Ditch it for sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Sounds good. thanks for the quick replies. I was planning on taking it out...but if for some strange reason that it may help to leave it in then I just wanted to find out for sure..

thanks,
Steven
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 05:55 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Give it to Nicky... He needs all the help he can get...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 07:59 PM

toss it
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Village Idiot

toss it to me

(seriously)

Early 99 f350 4x4 crew cab, auto. pmt2 pcm
2001 cup holder ,T500, MAX AC ASSIST AC mod, Diy Twin tymar, TS chip, Powerslots & Hawk pads, ford AIC, ..... with big fat want to list.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Colorado PowerStroke Club

Send a message via MSN to shayb

I had the Transcommand in my X before I got my BTS tranny. Brian took it out, and when I ask if I should hang onto it - he just rolled his eyes at me. .

Definitely get rid of it, but don't just toss it out. You would be surprised at how those guys on Ebay will eat that up.

Clean it up, be honest and list it as used and see what you can get. I got a few bucks for mine. I figure every little bit of $$ helps.

Colorado Power Stroke Club & Colorado Diesel Truck Club Co-Founder

My pictures:

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 11:10 PM
Bleau May

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayb View Post
I had the Transcommand in my X before I got my BTS tranny. Brian took it out, and when I ask if I should hang onto it - he just rolled his eyes at me. .

Definitely get rid of it, but don't just toss it out. You would be surprised at how those guys on Ebay will eat that up.

Clean it up, be honest and list it as used and see what you can get. I got a few bucks for mine. I figure every little bit of $$ helps.
I had one and Brian also removed it but he didn't roll his eyes for me. Ebay is a great place for Banks stuff!!

02 Excursion foil delete and a Tapercore

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode