hey new guy here! looking for a universal hood stack kit! not a discussion the part.. - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

hey new guy here! looking for a universal hood stack kit! not a discussion the part..

hey i own a 2001 psd with 150k and looking to do a diy cowl hood(6in already in the works)

..and was looking into a hood stack,
Before anyone says anything!i know it has its ups and downs but its just not a daily driver and more of a toy and im willing to take the tickets warning and what not from the local "state dick" saying it needs to be this and that and i also know i dont have the big poof poof coal train power i strive for..

but i want an idea of what this is going to $$$ me because i already have a hacked to hell hood.. i was thinking 300 for the kit plus stack and pipe to get to the hole in my hood i figure a few feet at most..
any direction as to where i can get the ring type kit would be very appreciated
im thinking i could do it up right for under $650 does that sound right? all pipe and clamps will be ceramic coated or flat black depending on $$ of the whole ordeal!

help me out guy i have a nice hd cam that id love to post pics with!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 10:04 PM
<---- my shop

Re: hey new guy here! looking for a universal hood stack kit! not a discussion the pa

Try the search function and just type in hood stack..... I know a couple guys on here are runnin them.....

And welcome!!!!!

Robert

2003 F-350 CCLB, 7.3, Auto

2000 F-450 Sold.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 10:05 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: hey new guy here! looking for a universal hood stack kit! not a discussion the pa

diesel world did a story on the hood stack kit that grand rock is offering,

02 f250

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 02:55 AM
Crazy Talk

Send a message via AIM to powerstrokenstang

i have like 100 bucks in mine.

1996 F-250 ex-cab -D60- Motor,fire hoses-Nate,Tuning,Cam-Matt R,P-rods,dummy plugs-Wipe Out,Huffer-Engineered diesel,Carson,Gen3,Idm-Swamps,Rods,studs,fire rings-WOP,Clutch-Valair
455/400's in,S475 T-6 mounted
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'84 f-350 2wd, 6.9l, 4spd, drw, flatbed. For Sale

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 03:29 AM
kinda hot in these rhinos

Send a message via AIM to upinsmoke70

haisley machine sells them... again use the search function there was a thread on one not even a week old.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode