Adrenaline HPOP - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Question Adrenaline HPOP

Hello -- Looking for my next mod prior to chip/tuner... I have a stock pump have been looking at these oil pumps, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR DEBATE... I am looking for an opinion on wether to make the purchase pros cons what i can expect .. my truck will never be a hot rod but I do like a nice strong rig.... Thanks for your help

NO DEBATE I have read enough of that crap!!

Cheers

2000 F 350 SD,4 door XLT Dually 197,000 7.3 Liter V8 Powerstroke
DIY Tymar air intake/ Foil Delete/ Wicked Wheel/ AIH Delete/Stancor GPR /Boost,Pyro,Tranny Gauges
Trucool Tranny Cooler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 11:03 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: Adrenaline HPOP

If you have read enough of that crap you know that most of the people on the site have had great luck. I my self am saving my pennies as we speek. There are other options out ther. But for me the feed back on the adrenalin is great. From what i have read it will wake up you stock truck. In the HEUI system oil is a very good thing for any aplication.

2000 F350 CC SB Lariate
Afew exstras
All brought together by Tony Wildman
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 11:15 PM
All done now

X2 on the Adrenaline. I love mine.

Now to be PC. There are competitors out there, if I wasn't running the Adrenaline, I would have no problem at all running any of their pumps.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 11:32 PM
OEM Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Tom S

I would also say if you have read all the posts you should have a decent feel if this would be right for you.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

So with stock injectors -- will i notice a differance and if so what would I notice...

2000 F 350 SD,4 door XLT Dually 197,000 7.3 Liter V8 Powerstroke
DIY Tymar air intake/ Foil Delete/ Wicked Wheel/ AIH Delete/Stancor GPR /Boost,Pyro,Tranny Gauges
Trucool Tranny Cooler
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Twitch

Do a search on it and you will find plenty of info including discussions and opinions. Check it out at dieselsite.com as well. Just saves everybody time and space about something that has been asked repeatedly. IMO, the adernaline is a good pump to start out at even running stock injectors.

02 F250 4x4..."Smokey"
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 12:12 AM
Clyde's got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Monk View Post
Do a search on it and you will find plenty of info including discussions and opinions. Check it out at dieselsite.com as well. Just saves everybody time and space about something that has been asked repeatedly. IMO, the adernaline is a good pump to start out at even running stock injectors.
That is the point of a forum...To ask questions...

To the OP. You will notice that your truck will come off the line stronger and it will pull harder on top end as well. You'll probably notice an improvement in MPG, if you can keep your foot out of it.

early 99 (11/24/98) F250, PSD, auto, 4x4, ec, short bed.
6637/wrapped by Pete, CCV Mod, 6.0 Trans Cooler, MKO 4", '05 Power Seats, PMT2, Transgo Tugger, DP Tuner F6, diy oba, Isspro Performax, EOT, pyro, boost, and Trans temp, Diy Coolant Filter, TrueTrac, Terminator Modded 17* HPOP,
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 12:53 AM
blackbetty13

in my personal opinion before upping ur oil pump up ur injectors personally u will love ur truck more i switched to stage 1 160cc and then adrenaline and talk about setting me back in my seat (im 17) and i cant get enough of it as soon as pops signs the title over im going with 238cc he wont let me know but i would love to have the extra hp but injectors custom tunes and more oil is alot more fun
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 01:22 AM
Don't EFN worry about it

I love my adr it made it all come together for me.

97 crew cab shorty-4x4 Lots of mods .
Tuned by T Wildman
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 01:33 AM
Village Idiot

It will feel more powerful, won't peterout on hard aceleration , idle fine,start finel
Nd maybey 1mpg better.....all and all a good thing . Powerwise the chip is still by far a larger gain but it will improve everything. Cost is decent not much con wise..cept take your time on the install...change your fuel filter while your there.

Early 99 f350 4x4 crew cab, auto. pmt2 pcm
2001 cup holder ,T500, MAX AC ASSIST AC mod, Diy Twin tymar, TS chip, Powerslots & Hawk pads, ford AIC, ..... with big fat want to list.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode