Isspro gauge whores look here - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Isspro gauge whores look here

After 3 years of looking at the same ole gauges, Isspro EV series and the contrasting blue/chrome style im looking for something a bit nicer and that matches the OEM cluster.

I've decided to go with the ISSPRO perfomax line of gauges and am looking at a 4 gauge setup. Other than the obvious 3 what is the 4th most important guage to go with? I see many running a fuel pressure gauge as their 4th but is that really the most important choice after the first 3? Or should i go with a HPOP pressure or something else? My truck is stock injectored and will be for at least the next 2 years which is why i was asking if FP is really what i should be looking at?

Is there a vendor/site that i can get a full 4 gauge package from (all gauges,pod,wiring, everything needed for my setup) i looked at diesel manor but i cant find a package deal like they had for my first gauges i bought from them.

In real world terms what can i expect from these versus my ole EV style gauges? Better lighting? Sharper display? Etc...

And what is the average going rate for a 4 gague setup in the perfomax line?

99.5 F250, 4x4, Lariat, CC/SB, 4r100 Gauges, Intake, Exhaust, Lots of black/smoked parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine View Post
I ride solo, being able to converse with yourself is a skill that creeps up on you.
Black Ops 360
Gamertag; See Ya LATER 73
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Butt-Head

Re: Isspro gauge whores look here

Joe in 3...2....1....

Cody
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 09:17 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

One of the great things about the Performax line is you can HAVE as many gauges as you can afford, and swap them out in seconds.

For a 4 gauge set up, Boost, Pyro, tranny and fuel pressure...

Then order a exhaust back pressure gauge to have when you want to see whats going on... Or a Oil temp gauge, or a oil pressure gauge...

Once they are connected to the ESP (electronic signal processor) you can swap them out as quick as you can pull a gauge out of the pod and install the new one. No wire changes, no fuss.

You also get the peak recall function, press a button you install somewhere and all the gauges go to there last MAX reading (fuel pressure and HPOP go to there lowest). press and hold that button and the max readings are erased.

You can buy the data logging software very cheap as well which allows you to record, save and playback all the gauges in your ESP.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 09:18 PM
A Ghost these days...

For the 4th gauge choice, I vote fuel pressure.

FP makes a big difference on even a stock truck. And you will hopefully be able to tell when your stocker is getting worn out, before it actually takes a crap on you while your driving down the road.

2002 F-250 4X4 Flatbed

~Cryo'd Forged Rods ~Comp 910's ~DI Push Rods ~ARP Studs ~IH Up-pipes ~GTP38R/1.15 ~238/80's ~Fuelab ~Built Auto ~Matt's Tunes ~Water Inj. ~Gooseneck Brand Flatbed

Rockin' Out with some help from: Alpine / Rockford Fosgate / Memphis / Infinity
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

I was just gonna put ATTN: JOE for the thread title.

back on topic.. any insight joe?

99.5 F250, 4x4, Lariat, CC/SB, 4r100 Gauges, Intake, Exhaust, Lots of black/smoked parts
Quote:
I ride solo, being able to converse with yourself is a skill that creeps up on you.
Black Ops 360
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 10:04 PM
OEM Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Tom S

Other then the basic three, I would be interested in HPOP, Oil pressure, then fuel pressure myself. If I went with Performax I would probably have a bunch of gauges. If I was going with just the basic three and one more it would be a scan gauge with an add on sensor or two.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 10:12 PM
A Ghost these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom S View Post
Other then the basic three, I would be interested in HPOP, Oil pressure, then fuel pressure myself. If I went with Performax I would probably have a bunch of gauges. If I was going with just the basic three and one more it would be a scan gauge with an add on sensor or two.
ohhhh, i forgot about the scan gauge.

I want a scan gauge bad.

2002 F-250 4X4 Flatbed

~Cryo'd Forged Rods ~Comp 910's ~DI Push Rods ~ARP Studs ~IH Up-pipes ~GTP38R/1.15 ~238/80's ~Fuelab ~Built Auto ~Matt's Tunes ~Water Inj. ~Gooseneck Brand Flatbed

Rockin' Out with some help from: Alpine / Rockford Fosgate / Memphis / Infinity
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

My reason for going with the perfomax line is, eventualy I will have a whole slew of gauges, not as much as Joe of course but at least at 7-10. I believe the perfomax line to be my best choice

Quote:
Black Ops 360
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Can anyone give me a link to the best place to buy a 4 gauge setup with everything I would need or do they only sell seperatly

Quote:
Black Ops 360
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 12:19 AM
Clyde's got it

Riffraff Diesel: Isspro Performax
This is where I got mine. Oil temp, trans temp, EGT, and boost.

early 99 (11/24/98) F250, PSD, auto, 4x4, ec, short bed.
6637/wrapped by Pete, CCV Mod, 6.0 Trans Cooler, MKO 4", '05 Power Seats, PMT2, Transgo Tugger, DP Tuner F6, diy oba, Isspro Performax, EOT, pyro, boost, and Trans temp, Diy Coolant Filter, TrueTrac, Terminator Modded 17* HPOP,

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode