Pulse available now?!? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 03:49 AM Thread Starter
2010 BOB Points Runner up

Send a message via AIM to Dieselfever Send a message via Yahoo to Dieselfever Send a message via Skype™ to Dieselfever
Pulse available now?!?

I thought they were gonna wait for 100 confirmed orders, but from reading the site they are making them and you can have one right away now
DieselSite CPR Pulse HPOP

-Michael

Michael

1997 F350: Regular cab XLT, 7.3L PSD, 5 speed, 4x4, 3.55 - Some Stuff
2000 F350: Crew Cab, Lariat, 7.3L PSD, 6 speed, 4x4, 3.73 - More Stuff
2001 VW Golf: 4 door, GLS, 1.9L TDi, 5 speed - Darn near makes fuel!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 03:50 AM
Going Crazy

Send a message via MSN to badluck_early99
Re: Pulse available now?!?

they already made the first 100 from what i heard

1999 F250 PS 6spd, 37x12.50x17 ProComp Xmud, 06 Grill & Lights. DP tuner, Terminator Hpops, Garrett 42, Casserly B codes, FASS Fuel system by DI, H11's, ITP Reg Return W/Bowl Delete, Sknab 6oh Intercooler, DIY Intake, 4'' Exhaust, Itp OBA, Autometer boost and pyro, , ccv

-Richard-
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 04:17 AM
Subject Matter Expert

Should it support a stock B code?

Stock
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 04:20 AM Thread Starter
2010 BOB Points Runner up

Send a message via AIM to Dieselfever Send a message via Yahoo to Dieselfever Send a message via Skype™ to Dieselfever

Thats what the fancy chart says

-Michael

Michael

1997 F350: Regular cab XLT, 7.3L PSD, 5 speed, 4x4, 3.55 - Some Stuff
2000 F350: Crew Cab, Lariat, 7.3L PSD, 6 speed, 4x4, 3.73 - More Stuff
2001 VW Golf: 4 door, GLS, 1.9L TDi, 5 speed - Darn near makes fuel!

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 04:23 AM
DI POWER

Bogger, whats this I hear your GETTING a Pulse...............order 2.

01 250 sc xlt -" Forged Rods," Full Force 238/100s inj, Reg kit, Big fuel,DP F5 tunes, ATS BB turbo, ARP Headstuds, Com 910s, DI Pushrods, IDM mod, AFE Stage 2, TE2 HPOP R-IPR, BTS Trans, 6.0 intercooler, Fluidampr, HX, Cool max trans cooler, 4''exhaust & MORE.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 04:28 AM
<<<<< Next Generation

Nah, I have something that will support 700+ horse already

N.E. Terminator Tech

2000 F350 Lariat CC 4x4 LWB Auto
DP-Tuner F5, Terminator HPOP, QSSB, ITP's fuel system, BTS trans.

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 04:29 AM
DI POWER

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggerr View Post
Nah, I have something that will support 700+ horse already
Yeah ,but hows it idle.

01 250 sc xlt -" Forged Rods," Full Force 238/100s inj, Reg kit, Big fuel,DP F5 tunes, ATS BB turbo, ARP Headstuds, Com 910s, DI Pushrods, IDM mod, AFE Stage 2, TE2 HPOP R-IPR, BTS Trans, 6.0 intercooler, Fluidampr, HX, Cool max trans cooler, 4''exhaust & MORE.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 04:34 AM
<<<<< Next Generation

That's the cam you hear

N.E. Terminator Tech

2000 F350 Lariat CC 4x4 LWB Auto
DP-Tuner F5, Terminator HPOP, QSSB, ITP's fuel system, BTS trans.

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 03:45 PM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerstrokeJunkie View Post
Should it support a stock B code?

I want to know also. I'm seriously considering buying the pulse to run with some BD's .0075 tips. From the site it looks like a go. Says it support up to 325cc B code singles.... I'm excited...Waiting to hear some feedback...where are all u first 100 guys????

00 F250 CC SB 35's, .......
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-11-2008, 03:51 AM
Sponsor

I have one.

I would have to bet that 60% of my business comes from local guys, hunt clubs I've been on, contractors, and farmers. For instance, one of my customers- been one for 6 years- just got a computer last month. He called it the modern inconvienece, yet, he goes through trucks and performance parts that would make the average guy green.

For some reason, the website forum members- not any forum in particular- think they represent "the world", meaning, everyone who has a truck must be on the net and surf diesel forums. They don't. I know 12 guys within 20 miles that buy diesel goodies from me that don't read anything but the newspaper and the local fishing report. They trade in for new trucks every year and mod them immediately.

I want some posters so it gets out there in this "arena", so we picked several guys around the country for us to go do an install of the PULSE on, so there would be posters from all walks in different parts of the country. I figured it would be a blast anyway.

I have customers that found me 10 years ago that still check back from time to time to see what we have now. There are millions of 7.3Ls out there- ever look at how many unique people actually post?

We haven't sent out the 1st batch yet. We have met the committment and are building them. You can order online and you'll be added to the 1st run and also to the drawing for 1 of the 2 free PULSE pumps we're giving away. That cut-off is sometime next week.

Will they support B's? That's what in my truck.

Oh, BTW, CPR and PULSE combo packs are up to 200.00 off. See the site for details.

As far as Indiana, I have 3 guys that I'd like to get together with. Two of them want a PULSE. I'd love an excuse to get up there to see them.

Bob

Bob Riley, Owner:

:

Proud Sponsor of Powerstrokenation.com
GOT DIESEL?® Tech Line 352-257-1669

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode