Up pipe solution for HMax kit? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 03:56 AM Thread Starter
Cummins Power

Up pipe solution for HMax kit?

Anyone have anything available yet. Lost another gasket on Friday and this is getting on my nerves. I've expanded the pipes for a tighter fit. This helps but not a cure. I have two of the soft sbc doughnut gaskets left and can't find any more.

Kevin

12v CONVERSION IN PROGRESS, Special thanks to:
South Bend Clutch, MOTORSPORTSSUPPLY.COM, Pure Diesel Power & Performance, Carson Stauffer Diesel Service, Weston Shupe, zstroken
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 11:57 AM
PSN Veteran

Question Re: Up pipe solution for HMax kit?

I am interested as well. I posted a query on TDS about 6 months ago and there was innuendo that DI might have something in the works analogous to the one piece up pipes for the Garrett Turbos. Anyone?
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 08:17 PM
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs

Re: Up pipe solution for HMax kit?

Yeah, last time i was at DI about a month ago or so he wa working on a mounting kit and i BELIEVE he said they were gonna do the up-pipes too.

EMPIRE DIESEL, PERFORMANCE TRUCK PRODUCTS, CEN-TEX DIESEL PERFORMANCE, AND DIESEL INNOVATIONS

ALSO LOTS OF HELP FROM (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) TWISTED DIESEL PERFORMANCE, FCDP, ITP, MATT WITH GEARHEAD, ERIC WITH INNOVATIVE, DOUG WITH GOGO DIESEL, CASS WITH FULL FORCE DIESEL, AND SWAMP'S

2005 F350 Fat-Butt Truck
2004 ECSB Procharged F250

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 09:26 PM
<---Best intake plenums

Ya i need some for mine also. THey leak like crazy.
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 09:56 PM
PSN Veteran

so are the H2e OBS and Superduty up pipes all the same? Will OBS pipes work on SD?

99 F-250-SOLD

2006 Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition Quad Cab 4x4 SB, Smarty/Edge EZ, FBD 5" exhaust system HTT turbo...... and an Airdog 150 compliments of Charlie & Competition Diesel....more on the way.

502/960
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 10:13 PM
PSN Newb

Who makes the soft chevy donuts? The Ford donuts are to small and the flange bottoms out, The cheapies from Checker burn out in a few months. I've had Victor Reinz for almost a year and now they're leaking but its still to damn hot to mess with them. Ive got Felpros to try next.

Rodney 33

96 F250 RC with Tony's tunes, Beans fuel, Stealth oil, Mini Me's, H2E, 6.0 IC, John Wood trans, ARP studs, DI pushrods, JS IDM, Kingpin D60, 4"TC lift & 35's, MileMarker hubs, Westach gauges, Fumoto, Stancor, Aeroturbine, Amsoil bypass, 203º t'stat, vented fill necks, a/c mod, custom desert pinstriping and the cat ran away with the....
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 12:37 AM
PSN Veteran

mine are leaking again too, damn these things suck.

2013 ccsb 4x4-stock
99 ccsb 4x4- built to the hilt, wife's DD!
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 01:20 AM
Stupid Kid

Mine are not leaking, but the turbo has only been on there for about 2000 miles. How long does it usually take for them to start leaking.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 02:17 AM
PSN Newb

This'll be my 4th set in just over two years.

Rodney 33

96 F250 RC with Tony's tunes, Beans fuel, Stealth oil, Mini Me's, H2E, 6.0 IC, John Wood trans, ARP studs, DI pushrods, JS IDM, Kingpin D60, 4"TC lift & 35's, MileMarker hubs, Westach gauges, Fumoto, Stancor, Aeroturbine, Amsoil bypass, 203º t'stat, vented fill necks, a/c mod, custom desert pinstriping and the cat ran away with the....
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-07-2007, 02:38 AM
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSALF250 View Post
so are the H2e OBS and Superduty up pipes all the same? Will OBS pipes work on SD?
Maybe? I know Cary is using SD uppies on an OBS

Rodney 33

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode