Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

fog lights

726 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  rider2xtreme93 
#1 ·
i know there was a thread(cant find it again :doh:) about a swtich so that the fogs come on with the running lights,and without the headlights,anyone know how to do it? and is it hard?

#2 ·
i just have mine on there own switch:shrug:

Prolly not the "cleanest" look but it works

#3 ·
Depending on your build date this will work. I'd update your housings to the '02-04 clear ones. Then add a set of Hella 80/100w 4k Kelvin bulbs and our USA made harness.

http://www.ssdiv.com/fogfix.html

Cary

#4 ·
so what happens if you just pull out on the switch...nothing until the lights are all the way on?

#5 ·
not to take away from this thread, but i just ordered some fog lights from e-bay and im having difficulty trying to figure out how to get lights behind the bumper, do you have to take the bumper loose to get them in there, also have done the 06 harley headlamp conversion with 06 header panel, top bolts for the bumper are blocked by header panel, may have to do some trimming to get access. any suggestions will help , thanks in advance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.