Well, I finally got a chance to finish the install and after the first test drive, it ended up being well worth the PIA. Actually the second test drive because I had to limp home and put an intercooler boot back on after the first drive. I forgot to finish tightening the all the clamps.
! The Adrenaline did an outstanding job and Beans Tunes and Injectors were equally impressive. I havenít fully reviewed all the AE
Data but from what I saw from hpop
gauge and quick glances at the laptop, there was definitely no shortage of oil for the sticks. Beans Tunes were great from what I got to observe in my limited test drives. They were not touchy, idled well, good shift logic and made good use of the full range of the accelerator. I didn't do a hot retorque on the studs yet to verify ARP's new torquing procedure base on using their Ultra-Torque Lube. I will post the results when I do because there were some people interested in the info from one of my previous posts. I installed new up-pipes using Beans brass donuts and they sealed up as designed but I'm curious about how long they will last compared to regular ones. The only thing yet to install is the Walbro Fuel Pump and that needs fast tracked because the factory pump is not even coming close to keeping up.
New parts installed over the last couple weeks:
Full coolant flush with 30 gallons of distilled water
Radiator Reservoir Tank and Cap
6.0 Tranny Cooler
Every hose that holds antifreeze
Idler pully bearing
Tranny filter then flush with Schaeffer Fluid before hooking the lines to the new radiator and cooler.
Swapped over to Rotella ELC
Isspro EV2 Fuel Press gauge.
Beans Injectors 250/100's
up pipes with brass doughnuts
Walbro Fuel Pump is next