Dieselsite and Adrenaline - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 06:23 AM Thread Starter
Big Sun fanatic

Dieselsite and Adrenaline

Well folks, if any of you have been following the 7.3l tech forum y'all have seen the troubles I've had installing my hpop. I just figured out today what my problem is.

When I originally installed my Adrenaline I had one of the oil line fittings cockeyed and stripped the threads out of my pump. Was 100% my own fault.
I've been in contact with Bob from Dieselsite shooting ideas back and forth until I discovered the correct diagnosis. After my last conversation with Bob, where I admitted it was my own ameteur mechanicing skills that caused the problem, Bob offered to repair/replace the pump at no extra cost.

To me, this is huge. I don't have alot of cash like some people around here to throw around. I bought my pump and paid the core fee so that it would ship and I'd get it without dismantling the truck. I offered to send Bob my core, forgoe the core fee and send him my current adrenaline to be fixed and I'd cover the cost. I realize this is my own fault. Bob stepped up and said no worries, he'd send me my core fee plus look after my new/wrecked pump.

THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE.

After reading some of the threads on other people and their hpop stories, I'm glad I made an informed decision to try the Adrenaline. I could just imagine coughing out the cash at the stealership, screwing up the pump and trying to return it. I know where I'd be right now, and it's sh!t outa luck. Once again, kudos to Dieselsite and Bob Riley for going 120% above and beyond.

Thanks again

Ken Johnston

(a super proud adrenaline owner)

e99 F350 7.3l 6sp. 4" exhaust & dp, Adrenaline hpop (& other Dieselsite goodies), 160cc Stage 1's, D66, tunes by BTS, DIY Intake, Isspro gauges & pillar mount....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 06:53 AM
Demon Dually

Send a message via AIM to speeddemon31176 Send a message via Yahoo to speeddemon31176
Re: Dieselsite and Adrenaline

To add to your story with my own. I contacted Bob about my stock pump that was dying/dead and that I was in a pinch. He had a previous obligation to attend to which I understood completely. Well after Bob and his wife Sheryl, who are fantastic to deal with, heard what I am dealing with and why I needed to fix the truck so quickly they decided to stop what they were doing in order to make sure i could get a pump so that I could get my truck back on the road. That is customer service at it's finest. I have my doubts about how other companies would deal with this situation, but I would hope they would do the same. For those who don't know my situation, I am driving 600 miles round trip every week to take my father in law and mother in law(who doesn't drive) to multiple doctors 5 days a week including radiation and chemotherapy. He has a stage 4 brain tumor and with everything we are going through they are only giving him 9 months. Bob and Sheryl I would like to express to you just how grateful I am that you took the time to help me out in our families time of need. Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. If there is ever anything I can do to help show my appreciation please do not hesitate to ask. I apologize for highjacking your thread bud, but I felt that people on here should know just what lengths Bob, Sheryl, and their crew will go to to help you out when you need it.

97 F-350 XLT CC DRW 4X4 PSD, 285/75-16 Custom bumpers, Gauges-boost/egt/trans, Swamps IDM, 3.5"dp- 4" exh., 3" Body lift, ES bushings/mounts, Built trans, billet conv, B&M pan, Hayden cooler, Adrenaline, stage 2's, IC, H2E, E-fuel
ARP's, 910's, Smith Bros. to come
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 06:54 AM
Village Idiot

Nice to see good customer service in action.

Early 99 f350 4x4 crew cab, auto. pmt2 pcm
2001 cup holder ,T500, MAX AC ASSIST AC mod, Diy Twin tymar, TS chip, Powerslots & Hawk pads, ford AIC, ..... with big fat want to list.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 10:18 AM
PSN Veteran

yet more confirmation that an adrenaline will be on my truck someday

1997 f250 4x4 sclb, auto, 3.55's, 191k, diy intake w 6637, ccv mod, pyro, boost, trans gauges, 3" dp to 4" single exh. super chips for now. scangauge
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc753 View Post
Besides there is absolutely no way to idiot proof something, since they are always coming out with better idiots by the day
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 11:27 AM
I know nothing...

Isn't it strange that a biz owners attitude and respectable nature can be the a driving force as to why he has such a big following? Even if the pump were mediocre I'd buy one. Some guys could learn alot from this customer service.

Not calling anyone out just generalizing.

Doesn't roll with anyone or tag along to be cool...
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 11:46 AM
All done now

Makes me glad to spend my money there.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 01:20 PM
owner/president

Send a message via MSN to dixieland-diesels

Hats off to Dieselsite,way to do buisness Bob!

03 lariat cc,4x4 7.3,DP-F5,36''MT,8"lift w/trac.bars,4"Silverline ss.exh,AFE II,Optimas,ATS housing,WW,Turbomaster,6.0 IC & tranny cooler,BTS,ISSPRO gauges,HPX,ITP RR,BRV+,Powerslots,WARN prem-hubs,coolant filter,ccv mod,08 mirrors,ARP's,mod.fuel & inj's.,Crower rods,AIH delete,AMSOIL fluids. ~waitn on the 38R~
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Wannabe

Yeah, Bob is a great guy. He bent over backwards helping me diagnose issues and he makes great products on top of that.

2001 F250 CrewCab mild mods
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 10:26 PM
PSN Local

I have never dealt with a company that has better customer service than Dieselsite. They go above and beyond for me any time I have any issue. They are great!
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2010, 10:30 PM
PSN Local

Hearing everyones story i wll definetly look him up the next time i need something glad to know there are great people on here to deal with seeing im new here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
f250 cc sb 4x4 4" lift 35s muffler delete, 6637 mod, beans tunes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode