First Performance Upgrade - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-28-2019, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

First Performance Upgrade

I have a 2001 7.3 Dually that has almost 400k on it, but its still in awesome shape. I noticed it having a lack of power as of recent so I am assuming it is the time to change the injectors out and figured this would be a good time to upgrade its towing ability. Being in the military Ive moved across country 4 times and towed a 28' trailer each time weighing in at about 11k-12k. Ive been searching around and came across Full Force Diesel Performance that has kinda what I am looking for. What I would want to do is a Stage 1 Injectors w/ a chip (not sure which one yet), Banks Quick Turbo Kit, and BD Accumulator Body Upgrade. Any one have any thoughts on this upgrade? and Im assuming I should do something with the exhaust but I have no desire to go crazy with it would a cat and possibly muffler delete be enough?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 11:20 PM
PSN Newb

Hi! I highly recommend the full force diesel team and products. I have a 2001 f350 with the stage 1.5 injectors and a BD tuner with insight electronic gauges, I do have a pretty load exhaust but it’s just a straight pipe with a muffler. My truck never had a cat and I wouldn’t recommend using one if you don’t have to. Mufflers work pretty well! Good luck and the injectors and tune will really
Pep your truck up.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 11:10 PM
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewd530 View Post
Hi! I highly recommend the full force diesel team and products. I have a 2001 f350 with the stage 1.5 injectors and a BD tuner with insight electronic gauges, I do have a pretty load exhaust but it’s just a straight pipe with a muffler. My truck never had a cat and I wouldn’t recommend using one if you don’t have to. Mufflers work pretty well! Good luck and the injectors and tune will really
Pep your truck up.
I meant DP turner sorry about the typo!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode