Need help sorting out front/rear leaf spring and a slight lift for welding rig - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 03:08 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Need help sorting out front/rear leaf spring and a slight lift for welding rig

Hi, I'm new to Diesels and just recently bought a 2000 f250 thats rigged out for welding. My goal is to be welding pipeline in the near future and I'm trying to get everything squared away before I break out. I've noticed that the front and rear leaf springs are shot. I'd like to upgrade to x code springs up front and heavier springs in the rear. Been looking at sdtrucksprings.com's 43-1263HD rear springs. I need to lift her up 3-4 inches too. Any recommendations on leveling kits and blocks? I don't even know where to begin with u bolt sizes. I don't think 4" lifted springs would hold up to the abuse and weight of the truck out on the ROW or I'd just go that route. Ill be riding around with approx. 3000lbs on the flatbed. She's ugly, but I'm trying to church her up before her first day on the job. Any help or advice is definitely appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190704_220411_1562295992887.jpg (15.6 KB, 7 views)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode