Ryan at full force diesel sucks at all customer service - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Ryan at full force diesel sucks at all customer service

I am new to PSN but recently just spent 4k with Full force diesel that I wish I never have. Ryan was a complete ####### to me the entire time, lied to me, sold me parts not rated for performance diesel than would accept responsibility for his faults. Now I have 2 injectors out of 8 that have failed within 10 miles on installing them. I have ran the truck with valve covers off to confirm they were seated correctly and just as I suspected, they are junk. I ran 3 separate contributions Tests on the motor and came back with cylinder 3 and cylinder 8 injectors bad. I just purchased 180/30 injectors, adrenaline HPOP, and irate fuel system. I also want to let everyone know Walbro has confirmed with me that they do not make any after market diesel preformance fuel pumps... so make sure you purchase the competition kit with the fuelab pump, the walbro shouldn't even be installed on a diesel application, it will void walbros warranty right away. I am only writing this to try to help someone from making the same mistake I made. I wish I never spent a single dollar at Full force diesel. So now its officially been a month since I have started working on my truck (2001 f350) because I can only work on it during the weekends and I have had to return multiple pieces of this order, had to wait for missing parts, and waited for tools I was told got sent but never made it to my house, I pretty much have been lied to and BS'ed the entire time by Ryan. It even got to the point were I told him I was going to go to Swamps, and Ryan said,"I will call dave at swamps and let him know your on the way over" not sure what that meant but I took it as him trying to blackball a paying customer, I hope others had a different experience
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 12:15 PM
PSN Newb

Re: Ryan at full force diesel sucks at all customer service

I have 3 and 8 show up in a contribution test as well. According to swamps this is common with the grey CPS. They say if it’s running well then just ignore it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

E99 SCSB AFE stage 2, 4" turbo back exhaust, 140 v IDM mod, Hutch and Harpoon, DP tuner, Gauges, Firestone Air bags, 305 BFG all terrains, 08 rear diff cover.
post #3 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early1999psd View Post
I have 3 and 8 show up in a contribution test as well. According to swamps this is common with the grey CPS. They say if it’s running well then just ignore it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
yeah mine is not running well, it has a miss at idle and revs very very slow. The scan showed my CPS, IPR and ICP all working correctly. I dont know a failed contribution test after I spent over 4k just in parts seems a little strange doesnt it? Does anyone else have any experience with Full Force Dookey parts? I wish I would have went to swamps

post #4 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 04:33 PM
sooty

Have you run it hard to get all the air out of the system?
post #5 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooty View Post
Have you run it hard to get all the air out of the system?
yes I have, I put 115 miles on the truck, I just ordered a factory CPS just to end that parts potentially failure. I am not happy with full flop diesels injectors at all... just junk
post #6 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 06:31 PM
PSN Newb

I got my injectors from rosewood and have zero complaints and I will be using them again when I decide to do another build.
post #7 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 06:34 PM
PSN Newb

out of curiosity who's tuning are you using and does it matter if you have the tuner installed or not for the way it runs? until my tunes were adjusted my truck ran good without tuning but on the gearhead heavy tow tune it didnt even want to leave the stop sign

1995 f350 cclb drw 2wd 7.3 auto, diy e-fuel, rosewood 180/80 injectors, dieselsite wicked ball bearing turbo 66/94, dieselsite bellowed uppipes, adrenaline hpop, mishimoto radiator and hoses, banks turbo kit, S&B intake, 6.0 fan, derale trans cooler
post #8 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 01:39 PM
PSN Newb

Wow that really sucks because i was looking at ordering a set of 180/30s myself fir my motor in the next couple weeks from FFD because of how many positive reviews they've had. Hope all gets fixed soon.
post #9 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaxenator93 View Post
Wow that really sucks because i was looking at ordering a set of 180/30s myself fir my motor in the next couple weeks from FFD because of how many positive reviews they've had. Hope all gets fixed soon.
man I would really suggest not going to FFD for your injectors. I have seen multiple failures on their behalf and the reason i am sharing this info is to save one person from wasting their money. I can tell you were I am at now, they have asked me to replace all my sensors (which work perfectly fine before) IPR. ICP, and CPS, I replace with Ford parts which is very expensive. Still my truck runs like crap, no power, revs slow, and failed contribution test for 3 and 8... both asking for 3.6% more fuel at idle. Full retard diesel just tells me to keep driving it... how am I supposed to drive a vehical that runs like crap, like I feel like I am messing up my motor mounts with my motor shaking that much
post #10 of 62 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by trblemknredneck2 View Post
out of curiosity who's tuning are you using and does it matter if you have the tuner installed or not for the way it runs? until my tunes were adjusted my truck ran good without tuning but on the gearhead heavy tow tune it didnt even want to leave the stop sign
I have a TS chip that I sent to FFD to reflash for the single shot injectors. I would not be surprised if they messed up my tunes. That is the next step, run my truck with my chip out to see if there is any changes. PLEASE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES, THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR WHEN I DECIDED TO SPLURGE AND GET STUFF THATS SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN STOCK FOR MY TRUCK. I literally kick myself all day because I could have just gone somewhere else and used someone elses stuff and probably would have had better customer service

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode