Originally Posted by kcurbanloggers
The truck only has 160k on the clock
As stated, do some research and let us know what you think or are confused about.
basic towing package (well not really basic)
1. Tuner - go with hydra http://alturl.com/37njc
(cncfab is a sponsor here and heís tops in my book). I have this.
2. Intake - go with afe http://alturl.com/uh3a5
. I have a K&N
3. Exhaust - 4Ē ss http://alturl.com/m9e7r
4. Transmission cooler - trucool - I have this and I think itís the best deal and better than any cooler you will find. http://alturl.com/i8ipw
5. Gauges for egt
, transmission, boost. I would go with glowshift. http://alturl.com/mo7bc
I have cheaper ones dating back to 2002 and it works fine. Look at #6
6. My next upgrade is the 3in1 http://alturl.com/aixfg
Note. The only gauge I look at is the EGT
. Ever since I upgraded to the trucool - never have I once looked at my transmission. *** itís that good ***
I have included links all from one source: Ebay. You can shop where ever you want. Some places I shop at that I think are tops
Riffraff, cncfab, dieselsite. I like the convenience of Ebay b/c itís free shipping the majority of the time. If I need little items, then I go straight to Clay at Riffraff- that guy will help even if you donít buy his chit. The $15 shipping sucks though.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk