Isspro guages?? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Isspro guages??

Are they good?? Need to get gauges but don't have alota money.

2000 F-350 4x4 DRW 200,000 miles DP tuner Stock, 40T, decel, 60T, 80T, 80eco, 120race, ported compressor housing, bellowed up-pipes, Terminator T-500, FPR Spring mod, AIH delete, autometer ford factory match boost, pyro, trans, HPX crossover tube, AFE Stage II CAI, 5in Straight pipe, JW valve body, Deep transmission Pan with magnet
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 05:08 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: Isspro guages??

They are very good guages..what I personally use. If you want prices PM me.

Cary

We only carry the BEST parts and never compromise just to get a sale.

Dealer for: Full Force, Tymar, BTS, Icon, Pure Performance, TW tunes, just to name a few.

email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Introduction only. Please email if I can help.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 05:09 PM
PSN Veteran

I like mine

1997 f250 4x4 sclb, auto, 3.55's, 191k, diy intake w 6637, ccv mod, pyro, boost, trans gauges, 3" dp to 4" single exh. super chips for now. scangauge
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc753 View Post
Besides there is absolutely no way to idiot proof something, since they are always coming out with better idiots by the day

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

found them at kensperformancesolutions, added them up and it came out at $235 W/O shipping is that a good price?? It seems so much cheaper then auto meter. Is there a reason?

2000 F-350 4x4 DRW 200,000 miles DP tuner Stock, 40T, decel, 60T, 80T, 80eco, 120race, ported compressor housing, bellowed up-pipes, Terminator T-500, FPR Spring mod, AIH delete, autometer ford factory match boost, pyro, trans, HPX crossover tube, AFE Stage II CAI, 5in Straight pipe, JW valve body, Deep transmission Pan with magnet
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 06:43 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

I love Isspro gauges... but I am somewhat bias... Been testing them for about 4-5 years now.

If you can swing it, spend a bit more and get the EV2 line, better gauges, LED backlit and easier install.

I will say this... The reason "kens" is so much cheaper is he does not help support any of the sites you go to to ask questions about what gauges are better, or whats wrong with your truck, or what mod to do next. I am a HUGE supporter of going to one of the site sponsers...

PM one of the sponsers on this site and see what they can do for you, some of them may not be able to match the price the cheap guy does, but they will make up for it by continuing to support this site and others like it...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 07:23 PM
PSN Veteran

Like csipsd said, if u can get the ev2's. I have the ev, I'm happy with them but the lighting sucks at night. I need to get led bulbs.

Other than some minor wiring errors on my part I haven't had a single issue with them

99.5 F250, 4x4, Lariat, CC/SB, 4r100 Gauges, Intake, Exhaust, Lots of black/smoked parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine View Post
I ride solo, being able to converse with yourself is a skill that creeps up on you.
Black Ops 360
Gamertag; See Ya LATER 73
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 07:27 PM
owner/president

Send a message via MSN to dixieland-diesels

No complaints from mine.I really like how they match the factory guages.

03 lariat cc,4x4 7.3,DP-F5,36''MT,8"lift w/trac.bars,4"Silverline ss.exh,AFE II,Optimas,ATS housing,WW,Turbomaster,6.0 IC & tranny cooler,BTS,ISSPRO gauges,HPX,ITP RR,BRV+,Powerslots,WARN prem-hubs,coolant filter,ccv mod,08 mirrors,ARP's,mod.fuel & inj's.,Crower rods,AIH delete,AMSOIL fluids. ~waitn on the 38R~
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 07:48 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieland-diesels View Post
No complaints from mine.I really like how they match the factory guages.
I wish I woulda got the ones that matched the oem clustuer. I was 17 when I bought my gauges so I went with the bright blue ones. Looks cool I guess but I wish I bought the matching ones

99.5 F250, 4x4, Lariat, CC/SB, 4r100 Gauges, Intake, Exhaust, Lots of black/smoked parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine View Post
I ride solo, being able to converse with yourself is a skill that creeps up on you.
Black Ops 360
Gamertag; See Ya LATER 73
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 08:21 PM
PSN Veteran

I have them and cant complain either. I would do like others said and get the from a sponsor. I got mine from a sponsor on TDS and im not sure if they are here so i would just check this sites list and im sure they all will be close to the same on price and would be more than glad to help you with what you need and installing.

One thing i would recommend that helped me alot is getting a complete kit, it might cost more(i didnt even check) but to me its worth a lot to have everything you need supplied and made for your truck included.
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 08:24 PM
dinnerbooter treasurer

In my opinion ISSPRO gauges are the best on the market. I have heard the least amount of problems with them.

93 F350 Gasser
03 F250 6.0

dinnerbooter #3

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode