Regulated Fuel Return questions - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
We put the FU! in FUN

Regulated Fuel Return questions

I am starting to looking into Reg fuel. I am torn between ITP's and Diesel Innovations kit. Is there anything that make one better than the other?

And in terms of performance what can i expect ?

Ryan

Bored .030 HHT Waste gate,Wicked Wheel, K&N intake, 4" Turbo back, HPX Line , 6.0 Tranny Cooler, IDM MOD,3 Gauge Pillar W/ Auto meter Ultra Lites with LED's, LED Interior lights,
Bestop Soft Top,35W HID's 6K,Pioneer AVHP4200DVD 7",Rockford P2 10" ,Phoniex Gold Door Speakers,JL Amp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 01:06 AM
Need a ride.

Re: Regulated Fuel Return questions

Never purchased one but the DI kit is a little lower in price last time I checked but Dennis does have a nice RR kit from all I've heard, bump...

03 F-250 7.3 XLT CC SB Auto 38R, S-B Intake, 4 inch MBRP Duals, Regulated Return, J Wood VB, DP Tuner, Isspros 3 Pillar, Terminator Scan Gauge, DS Coolant Filter, HPX
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 01:13 AM
PSN Veteran

Smoother idle better starts fuel to all 8 injectors removes air in lines etc..

99.5 F250, 4x4, Lariat, CC/SB, 4r100 Gauges, Intake, Exhaust, Lots of black/smoked parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine View Post
I ride solo, being able to converse with yourself is a skill that creeps up on you.
Black Ops 360
Gamertag; See Ya LATER 73

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 01:19 AM
P.F.F.

Both are great companies and make a good product. Can't go wrong either way you go. Just comes down to where you want to spend your money. I put an ITP kit on my dad's truck about a year ago and I gotta say it fit great. I'm going to be putting one on my truck soon, just got to break down and spend the money.

02 F-250 4X4

96 F-250 4X4
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
We put the FU! in FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokindiesel2 View Post
Both are great companies and make a good product. Can't go wrong either way you go. Just comes down to where you want to spend your money. I put an ITP kit on my dad's truck about a year ago and I gotta say it fit great. I'm going to be putting one on my truck soon, just got to break down and spend the money.
Yeah i am leaning towards the ITP kit from Dennis because ive done business with him before. I know what the regulated return does for the fuel system and the benefits but i am unsure of the benefits power wise or mpg?

I am just trying to decide if i should do an adrenaline or the Reg return. I just trying to get more reliable power and a little extra mpg.

Ryan

Bored .030 HHT Waste gate,Wicked Wheel, K&N intake, 4" Turbo back, HPX Line , 6.0 Tranny Cooler, IDM MOD,3 Gauge Pillar W/ Auto meter Ultra Lites with LED's, LED Interior lights,
Bestop Soft Top,35W HID's 6K,Pioneer AVHP4200DVD 7",Rockford P2 10" ,Phoniex Gold Door Speakers,JL Amp
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 12:38 AM
7.3 PSD Mythology Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by F250Hoss View Post
Yeah i am leaning towards the ITP kit from Dennis because ive done business with him before. I know what the regulated return does for the fuel system and the benefits but i am unsure of the benefits power wise or mpg?

I am just trying to decide if i should do an adrenaline or the Reg return. I just trying to get more reliable power and a little extra mpg.

Ryan
I'll make it a lil easier for you, if you like dealing with Dennis then by all means buy one of his kits. The quality and fitment of his kit is second to none.
They both do the exact same thing.

David Lott
Quote:
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!
No purpose no happiness, know purpose know happiness ---> Happiness is a direction not a destination.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 12:39 AM
PSN Veteran

I can't comment on the DI kit, but I have the ITP kit and the fit and finish of all the parts was 100% perfect. I didn't have to alter anything in the entire kit to make it work on my engine. It was perfect.

Early 99 F-350
4" lift on 33's. Daily Driver/ Plow truck.
Swamp's Gen3, 300/200's, Tuning, 76mm Sledgehammer. BTS. Fuel system, ARP's, P-Rods, 910's, and a few other things. Stock Block.
SOLD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New truck:
2009 F-350, 5.4L, 4" lift on 35's
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 12:50 AM Thread Starter
We put the FU! in FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstroke Racer View Post
I'll make it a lil easier for you, if you like like dealing with Dennis then by all means buy one of his kits. The quality and fitment of his kit is second to none.
They both do the exact same thing.
Thanks for the info David

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDfan99 View Post
I can't comment on the DI kit, but I have the ITP kit and the fit and finish of all the parts was 100% perfect. I didn't have to alter anything in the entire kit to make it work on my engine. It was perfect.
That is great info, I cant wait till i get the kit.

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 02:10 AM
PSN Veteran

If I hadn't installed the BTS pumps, I would have went with ITP ( Better fit). Since I had to do alteration, I used DI kit. Works great was just easier to modify for my setup.

01' F250 PSD CC 4x4, GTP38R, Hi-Flow outlet, DI Bellowed up-pipes, BTS Hpop, DI Regulated return, ITP Annilator, AM 3pod, AFE PG7 Stage II, Silverline 4in T-Back, 6.0 Trans cooler, Dp F5, BTS Trans, True-Trac 3.73, Powerslot Cryo, Rotella ELC, Nitto Terra 285/75/16E on Alcoa wheels
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 02:18 AM
PSN Veteran

How much mechanical ability is required to instal?

99.5 F250, 4x4, Lariat, CC/SB, 4r100 Gauges, Intake, Exhaust, Lots of black/smoked parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine View Post
I ride solo, being able to converse with yourself is a skill that creeps up on you.
Black Ops 360
Gamertag; See Ya LATER 73

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode