Nozzles? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Nozzles?

I'm in the market for some nozzles. i want to put 200% over stock nozzles on my 238cc hybrids, as of right now they are stock and i want to get the full potential of these sticks. So far the only places i have found that sells them is rose wood and DP, does anyone know of any others.?

2000 PSD 6" lift, 35" bfg TKO, 6" stacks, pro comp traction bars, 238 hybrids with 200% nozzles, k&n cold air, s476, irate t4, head studs, TDP custom chip, FASS SYSTEM,ITP fuel bowl delete and regulated return, 20* swamps hpop,custom transmission,chromoly axles,chromoly push rods and high rev springs from Carson Stauffer,and some giggly juice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 07:30 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: Nozzles?

what are you HP goals? you plan on keeping your 38r?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 07:47 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

eventually I'm planing on like 700 or 800 and down the road id like to upgrade to twins or a big single

2000 PSD 6" lift, 35" bfg TKO, 6" stacks, pro comp traction bars, 238 hybrids with 200% nozzles, k&n cold air, s476, irate t4, head studs, TDP custom chip, FASS SYSTEM,ITP fuel bowl delete and regulated return, 20* swamps hpop,custom transmission,chromoly axles,chromoly push rods and high rev springs from Carson Stauffer,and some giggly juice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 07:58 PM
PSN Veteran

If you are going to pull them, I'd go ahead and get them stroked to 300cc, get fuel side mods and just keep them turned down until you get some more air via tuning.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

how much is it to have them stroked and what is fuel side mods?

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 10:19 PM
PSN Veteran

Fuel side mods remove restrictions in the fuel paths to maximize flow and injection pressure with the 200% and larger nozzles. They pay small dividends with the 200% but are required IMO with anything bigger.

I can get you a quote if you desire send me a PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode