Hypermax - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-10-2010, 11:19 PM Thread Starter
POWERSTROKEMIKE

Hypermax

Just Curious if any one is running the Hypermax Injectors an what combo are you running size / tips etc power levels.. turbos...
thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Dairy Mechanic

Re: Hypermax

I did run stage 1's in my 96 but moved up to 200cc's from a PSN member. Tips are stock I think.

96 Ford F-350 200 cc's, Electric fuel system, TS chip, 17 oil pump, Banks intercooler, 3" intake manifolds, SNOW Water-Meth system, South Bend DxD 3600, Banks brake, 4" stacks. Tuff country ladder bars.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IH RULES Not a 6.0 fan, engine out right now.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 12:41 AM

Ran stage II's and just sold them - 500+hp.

Ran stage III's - 603hp/11.93 Fuel only, single charger (ASB) and still have these.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Ticking time bomb

blowby more info on the stage twos please how many cc what nozzle etc?
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Ticking time bomb

Ment info on the stage threes not the twos on my phone or would edit my above post
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Ticking time bomb

??
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2010, 05:50 PM

Got it! You want more info on the Stage III's.
You need to call Ron at Hypermax and ask him since it's proprietary information that I wouldn't feel comfortable giving it out. But I did have the injectors worked on a little for more fuel. I'll PM you if you need his number or mine.

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2010, 06:01 PM
Milk Truck

I run hypermax stage II's bought used from a member here. I had them sent to BTS to get them moddified for my setup. They sent them to hypermax to get them modded for them. As blowby said...the information about them i proprietary information. They are highly moddified stage II's and my nozzles are 10 thousandths. I do know the same injectors have dynoed in the 540 range on others trucks. I have not dynoed yet...I would recomend calling BTS and talking to them some about hypermax injector options. They do a lot of work with hypermax on ther injectors. And there is larger options that they offer than what I have.

99.5 F250 cclb 4x4...modded, but looks stock
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-15-2010, 06:47 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

You get what you pay for... Hypermax are at the top of the price range, because they are at the top of the power range as well...

Good stuff from those guys!

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 03:35 AM
HP Junky

I ran Hypermax Stage II 200cc injectors. Things ran damn good, made 452hp with a stock H2E turbo. Very strong running injectors.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode