cant pick a hpop - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
We In The Money Now

cant pick a hpop

ok my 02 7.3 hpop took a crap and i was wondering if anybody was running the adrenaline hpop and have they had any problems with it.My truck just has a silverline exhaust turbo back i got the edge in cab monter not shift on the fly just the 3 powerlevels,did upgrade my turbo housing to the 4in one from ats. And i upgraded the exhaust housing, and i got an s&b cold air intake. I might go to stage 2 injertors but not for a while. Everybody telling me to buy a stealth pump but they can get costly, i was just wondering is there a hudge diff between the two besides the price. any info about problems would help. i hope i gave enough info for some help. Thanks guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 06:13 PM
PSN Mega Miler

Re: cant pick a hpop

Im going with the adrenaline eventually. Im not going to far on upgrades on mine so thats the best one for my needs. Unless your going to swap rods out for forged I doubt your going to get past what the adrenaline pump can do.

2002 F250 SuperDuty Lariat PSD 7.3 Crew Cab 4x4 302,000+ miles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Valvoline Extreme Blue 5w40 Synthetic,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Clifford Matrix 50.5x Alarm

, P3 Brake Controller, Swamps Injectors, PHP Tunes

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 07:10 PM
The Fireman

Send a message via AIM to big_stroker Send a message via Yahoo to big_stroker

I'm not running one yet but it is one of my future mods. The results I have seen form the tests on it I really like. I can't wait to get one.

1999.5 F-250 7.3l 4x4 6 spd Ported Heads, Head studs, valve springs, DI Push Rods, DI RR, 38R, Walbro fuel pump, 238cc Injectors from Nate @ Unlimited Diesel and Tuned by Matt @ Gearhead Automotive

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 07:25 PM
Village Idiot

Adrenaline can't be beat for the money, plus if yu need more you can. Add an overdrive.
Bob and sheryl are great to work with. Canlt go wrong with big oil even stock trucks benifit from it. There is also termy, stealth-beans, bts, and swamps that all put out great systems.
None at that price though.

Early 99 f350 4x4 crew cab, auto. pmt2 pcm
2001 cup holder ,T500, MAX AC ASSIST AC mod, Diy Twin tymar, TS chip, Powerslots & Hawk pads, ford AIC, ..... with big fat want to list.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 09:31 PM
PSN Veteran

I put the Adrenalin on at Christmas and absolutely love it. I looked at all others but stayed with Dieselsite due to the fact that they have an HPOP flow bench and Bob Riley has invested years into developing his systems.
(For what it is worth), Beta testers for Adrenalin have been out there for over a year and I haven't read any negative feedback.

I recorded a 20 HP increase over my stock pump and no CEL issues.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2001 F-550 4X4 Lariat
BTS Tranny
PHP Phoenix chip
H2E Turbo With WW II
Adrenalin
Banks Intercooler and exhaust
In tank and pre-pump mods
Numerous minor Mods

Other Diesels
08 GL 320 CDI
02 VW Golf TDI
3054 Kioti Tractor
Kubota ZD 323
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 09:40 PM
The Original

Def do the Adrenaline HPOP we have sold SEVERAL of these to customers here on the board. Nothing but great reviews from everyone who has bought one.

These are well made and VERY well tested.

[CENTER]1994 F350 4x4 5spd, 1995 F250 4x4 5spd, 1996 F250 4x2 auto, 1997 F350 4x4 auto, 1997 F250 4x2 auto
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 10:51 PM
PSN Veteran

i have 2 hpop's for sale if you need something to get you by.

2013 ccsb 4x4-stock
99 ccsb 4x4- built to the hilt, wife's DD!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
We In The Money Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowz View Post
Im going with the adrenaline eventually. Im not going to far on upgrades on mine so thats the best one for my needs. Unless your going to swap rods out for forged I doubt your going to get past what the adrenaline pump can do.
Thanks for letting me know what you thought i am going with the adrenaline pump.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 10:16 PM
All done now

I am running an Adrenaline. Best thing since I put my chip in. Gives my truck all the oil she could need. WOT to over 3500 RPM,s and no CEL. Still pulling hard when I backed out of it.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode