easiest way to make an air filter mount for H2Evil guess i have to take my AFE off?? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 07:09 PM Thread Starter
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS

Send a message via Yahoo to alterdst8
easiest way to make an air filter mount for H2Evil guess i have to take my AFE off??

My Stage 2 AFE won't mate up with the hypermax kit pipe (Compressor side) obviously to the air filter part with the hypermax stock part. Any easy fixes like maybe use a tymar will that work? or go to a exhaust shop to make something work??? I have had no time time to look at it, but know the way its set up now it wont work the way its currently set up. What have people been doing?

02 c/c lariat 4x4 DI studs, Rosewood BIG OIL, 76mm/22cm XXXH2Evil, some fuel, C2 gauges, tru trac F/R 4.30 gears, custom shafts, Stallion TC, Fully built Suncoast, mag hytech pan, 5" pipe, 25k gooseneck hidden hitch , 2 motors, STILL on pmrs in one
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mitch in Mayetta Ks my turbo sponsor
OBNOXIOUS DIESEL built build
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 07:10 PM

Re: easiest way to make an air filter mount for H2Evil guess i have to take my AFE of

ITP 7.3L H2E/AFE Intake Tube

Swamps, ITP diesel, DP tuner, BTS, Stecher Performance Diesel, DieselSite
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 08:09 PM
ARMY bound

Re: easiest way to make an air filter mount for H2Evil guess i have to take my AFE of

I used a similar tube but the CCV was integrated into the tube, not re-routed.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbxcursion View Post
I used a similar tube but the CCV was integrated into the tube, not re-routed.
u have a pic? this is the first thing i plan on doing when i get back in town. that tube for $180 is super nice but im into poor boy diesel performance at the moment.

02 c/c lariat 4x4 DI studs, Rosewood BIG OIL, 76mm/22cm XXXH2Evil, some fuel, C2 gauges, tru trac F/R 4.30 gears, custom shafts, Stallion TC, Fully built Suncoast, mag hytech pan, 5" pipe, 25k gooseneck hidden hitch , 2 motors, STILL on pmrs in one
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Death Row Inmate #7

thats a pretty cool kit from ITP, but i'd just set up a 6637 to run on there. i know on my buddy's H2E kit we were able to get it to work pretty easily.

Travis
1995 F-250 SC 2wd zf-5
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 07:36 PM
ARMY bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterdst8 View Post
u have a pic? this is the first thing i plan on doing when i get back in town. that tube for $180 is super nice but im into poor boy diesel performance at the moment.
It looks like the ITP pipe with a tube welded in for the CCV.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 02:35 AM Thread Starter
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS

thanks guys All sound like good idea thanks yall

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 03:41 AM
Village Idiot

Iirc joe made one to go with his 4" down pipe

Early 99 f350 4x4 crew cab, auto. pmt2 pcm
2001 cup holder ,T500, MAX AC ASSIST AC mod, Diy Twin tymar, TS chip, Powerslots & Hawk pads, ford AIC, ..... with big fat want to list.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 05:16 PM
HP Junky

I run the ITP pipe on my H2E/AFE set-up. Fit and finish is perfect.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 05:25 PM
PSN Veteran

Dennis' kit is top notch and well worth the dough if you can swing it.

If youre on a budget run down to San Antonio Brake and Clutch and get a 45 degree boot, or 37 or 90 or whatever. Then swing by and ill slice you some 4nch stainless and you can connect the dots. At least thats how ive always done it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode