I am in the process of building to the same basic power levels. This is what I have come up with.
* 238 Hybrid 80% Nozzle
* Comp Cam 910 Valve Springs
* Diesel Innovations Push Rods
* H11 Head Studs ( The ones stronger than ARPs you likely are speaking of)
* DieselSite Adrenaline HPOP
Fuel System (Regulated Return): Dual SD
pumps (do a search for Marty's Setup) Think Salvage Yard.
* Turbo: decide up to 500 or over. 38R up to and H2E (modded) or I really like the look of the WOP GQSSB and others speak highly of them. Its a modded S3000 by Bell Turbo
* Tuning All I can say is on this forum you have a good amount of high quality choices. I say go with whomever you get the injectors from as that may save you some $$$ Matt, Swamps, Beans, DI, .......
* Forged Rods if you end up finding PMRs
* BTS Tranny and Converter as the stock tranny would likely sh!t itself just being put into drive behind that package
* 6.0 Transmission Cooler
* Of course upgraded exhaust and air
* Plus all the little things you never count