got a full day with my new toys - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-26-2009, 06:24 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

got a full day with my new toys

now that xmas is over tomorrow morning im going to start putting in the new hybrids from full force. pushrods and 910-16 valve springs from DI thanks david will be buying more when i can. new tunes are in the laptop from jody O and xover line and new GP will go in to. Is going to be hard to sleep want to start rite now HOPE IT ALL GOS WELL ANY INPUT thanks to all the fokes that post on this site great info for this new guy next i was going to up my fuel thinking 5/8 out of tank and a fuelab pump and a reg what are others having good luck with any info would be great
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-26-2009, 06:29 AM
ARMY bound

Re: got a full day with my new toys

Good luck!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-26-2009, 04:47 PM
PSN Veteran

Spoiled bastard. Kidding. I know the feeling. I have to wait till Monday when the wife goes back to work and kids go to Daycare before i can touch my ITP regulated return and also start building my headers for the hot rod. Patience is not one of my virtues.

Have fun with it all.

Dave

2003 Fire engine red F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat.
Blue fuel spring, coolant filter, EGR delete, Banjo bolts, Rotella T 5-W40, ARP, DE 4" turbo back, Farmers 175/75's, SCT with Vivian's tunes.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-26-2009, 05:43 PM
PSN Veteran

Send a message via MSN to JuststrokeIT

What size hybrids? I dont know how in the hell you can stand the wait def not something ive ever been able to do the second i get things away i go to put it on i dont care how late or anything. Youd definatly would love the 5/8 pick up and fuel lab with regulated return and if you go with bowl delete youl probably love it even more when you want to change other things down the road and save some cost on filters

early 99 F350 Supercab longbed 4x4, Diprical gauges,GTP38R, Swamps competion fuel system with bowl delete,custom intake, 4in downpipe to 6in stacks, 200/30% hybrids from swamps, tuned by swamps, head studs.main studs, WOP cryo forged rods, ceramic coated pistons,Adrenalin HPOP,DI cam. Train horns, Ranchand front bumper DMI rear, Kumho kl71
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-26-2009, 07:11 PM
PSN Veteran

Man, this makes me want to tear my truck apart even more.. Good luck with the install. Should be getting to mine in the next week or two.
Do you have an upgraded turbo? Or have something planned for down the road?
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-27-2009, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

i got the springs pushrods and half the inj in today ill be finishin in the morning and see how well my time and money has payed off the inj are 250 100%s and i have a gt38 on it and love it i like the sound it makes.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Subject Matter Expert

what year truck do you have?

Stock
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-27-2009, 03:31 PM
PSN Veteran

Sounds like you're having fun.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-27-2009, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

its a 2000 f350 CC LB with a 6speed and 38s with 4.56s

2000 CC LB 6 speed w shortshift,gt38, 250/100hybrids,pushrods,910,gauges,tuned by beans ,5in,afe2,ccvmod,DI RR,Bobs Hpop
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 06:39 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

well i got them in took me about 4 hours to get it started i put a new fuel filter in before i tryed to start it and had i hell of a time getting it primed cus i ran batt down so i had to sit around and wait for the charger to work IT SUCKED but its all going now will get to play with it more tomorrow

2000 CC LB 6 speed w shortshift,gt38, 250/100hybrids,pushrods,910,gauges,tuned by beans ,5in,afe2,ccvmod,DI RR,Bobs Hpop

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode