compressor housing - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-16-2015, 01:21 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

compressor housing

Is there anyone who makes a ported housing other then ats. I read that its kinda crappy craftsman ship. I found a ported housing and black plate on eBay for 233$ so you can run a 66mm wheel .. But i m kinda skeptical on that .

I'm just interested in a ported housing

SnowWhite- hot tune, head work, stuff deleted, little more air flow. Your not so typical 6.slow

Previous truck- 95 12v 550hp. Lots of fuel lots of timing.. head work big sticks... SOLD to younger brother

-Jordan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-16-2015, 11:49 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: compressor housing

Like I stated on the other forum, U.S.A. used to make one. I do not know if they still do or not.

The ATS one is good though. What have you heard about it?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-17-2015, 08:37 AM
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER

do you have a 7'3 ?? your screen name has 6.0 and i dont see a 7.3 listed in your sig...

Early 99 7.3 F350 auto,TN T-4 mount with a s467 for air,H-11's stud's SRP 1.1 for oil all supplied by unlimited diesel..beehives, DI push rod's, new alliant 315/200 hybrids,Driven diesel fuel system with a fuel lab 41401. ...tuned by Gearhead..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

88 F250 7.3 IDI plow truck 112k - bone stock.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2015, 01:30 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Yes I do have a 7.3 I'm not on this site as much anymore I need to update it .

I've herd that the ats housing has burs in it where they did t do a good enough job cleaning out the material, in certain parts its paper thin, and a few cases I read the holes Dont match up.

SnowWhite- hot tune, head work, stuff deleted, little more air flow. Your not so typical 6.slow

Previous truck- 95 12v 550hp. Lots of fuel lots of timing.. head work big sticks... SOLD to younger brother

-Jordan
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2015, 01:33 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

I ask because I have injectors and tune .. I'm not making a race truck.. If they want to play I'll get out the wife's Tahoe.. 6.0.. Or 12v to play I just Dont want surge when I pull my boat. Kinda embarrassing explaing it to people in the truck.

-Jordan
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2015, 01:48 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

That's what I found
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2015-04-06-22-12-03.jpg (10.4 KB, 26 views)

-Jordan
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-23-2015, 08:51 PM
PSN Local

My ATS ported housing worked great in solving the turbo flutter while towing. But I've upgraded to a 38r and would sell it for 1/2 of new if you need one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-23-2015, 08:59 PM
POWER Junkie

Get a billet wheel. Far better bang for your buck. Slight performance upgrade too!

2003 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Forged
Irate T4 BASB, DIY Tymar, Full Force 180/80's, Adrenaline HPOP, Driven Diesel RR & banjos, Magnaflow TBE, GH tuned Hydra, 05 Harley's w/ HID conversion, Edge Insight CTS2, RiffRaff BRV & coolant filter, 20" Black Moto Metal, Dieselsite boots, JLR valve body, 6.0 trans cooler, ARP's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode