h2e,38r,modh2e,d66 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Banned

h2e,38r,modh2e,d66

with all the aftermarket turbos out there can some one show me the flow rates. Such as cfm so i can have an idea on what setup to use, for what single shot injectors. I dont want to get something overkill for like stage 2 or 3 injectors. Cant find anything out there on flow rates.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 06:12 PM
<-- GO BRONCOS

Re: h2e,38r,modh2e,d66

Fill in your signature, so we know what year truck, and any mods that you have.

Anthony

2002 F-350 SRW 4x4 Lariat Crew Cab, Auto, MBRP 4" T409 Turbo back, AFE Stage 2, Isspro gauges (Pyro, Boost, Trans), BTS VB, DP F-5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(No start, Modified Stock, 60T, 80E, 120race)

Democrats are tyrants.
Republicans are cowards.
Jesus Christ is our only hope!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 07:11 PM
HRT Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideswipe7 View Post
with all the aftermarket turbos out there can some one show me the flow rates. Such as cfm so i can have an idea on what setup to use, for what single shot injectors. I dont want to get something overkill for like stage 2 or 3 injectors. Cant find anything out there on flow rates.
I don't have exact numbers in front of me - but I can help you out. The D66 is really only intended for trucks running a Stage II injector at the max - the center section is not robust enough to handle anything more than that. The 38R has been proven to work very well with stage II and stage III injectors as well as the standard H2E turbo. The "modded H2E" can be in several different flavors with different size compressor wheels - but as far as I know even the largest of those wheels would be OK for a stage II truck but better suited for a stage III or more agressive injectors.

Can you tell us what you are wanting to do with your truck? What are your goals? How do you want it to run? Etc.... that kind of information will help us help you. Also any mods you have on your truck.... listing them in your sig is a good idea so everyone can help you out better.

2006 Dmax MPI compounds
2015 VW Jetta TDI
2006 VW Jetta TDI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 08:00 PM
PSN Local

GT 42 and never look back..

2000 F250 4x4. Full motor build from SWAMPS.. Bcode injectors, gt42 turbo and all the other crap that goes with it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode