Centramatics - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 03:42 AM Thread Starter
Bleau May

Centramatics

So who has them or tried the Centramatic wheel balancers?

I have been thinking of them and it would defeat the purpose of a colored caliper if I bought these too.

02 Excursion foil delete and a Tapercore
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 04:15 AM
Proud PSN Sponsor!

Re: Centramatics

I ran them on my 2001 and they really helped me get good mileage out of my mud tires.

I just ordered a set for my dually.

Dennis Schroeder - Co-Owner of Strictly Diesel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/

Race Truck :: 6050# / 11.31 @ 120mph / Best 60' of 1.56 ... with "Built" Race Engine (Fuel Only!)
Race Truck :: 5980# / 10.965 @ 124mph / Best 60' of 1.54 ... with "Built" Race Engine (Nitrous)
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 04:16 AM
Don't EFN worry about it

They work well on the big truck .

97 crew cab shorty-4x4 Lots of mods .
Tuned by T Wildman

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 05:37 AM
Hated by All

Do they work in conjuction with the weights already on the wheels, or do you have to remove them??

PARIAH

2001 F-350
Resurection has begun.....
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
Bleau May

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITPDiesel View Post
I ran them on my 2001 and they really helped me get good mileage out of my mud tires.

I just ordered a set for my dually.
How come you aren't a dealer?

02 Excursion foil delete and a Tapercore
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 06:25 PM
Local Machine Gun Builder

Ordered a set for my truck and the Humvee just ain't had time to install them. Will post results when I do.

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 09:05 PM
Dark Side!

Send a message via AIM to redrocket Send a message via Yahoo to redrocket

I have them on my Dodge, I think they help a little bit
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 10:12 PM
PSN Veteran

They absolutely work. My truck is as smooth as glass on the highway, no steering wheel vibrations and my stock tires have about 65k on them and could easily go another 10k, but they are getting too old. I really think they work.

2002 f-350 PSD, 4x4, cc short bed, 6spd, ccv mod, airdog, AIS filter, isspro ev and scangauges, detroit TT, ITP boost annihalator, ITP RR, bellowed up-pipes, ats housing, turbomaster, 3.5 dp magnaflow, very happy with ultra smooth and linear PHP 50t, 80DD and "whisper" tunes.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 11:52 PM
Proud PSN Sponsor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Ashley View Post
Do they work in conjuction with the weights already on the wheels, or do you have to remove them??
They work with the weights or without....but having the wheel/tire balanced with weights first will make it easier for the centrametics to do their thing.

Discount just rebalanced all of my tires on my dually, and replaced one "bad" one. I had a vibration at 82-88mph that would shake fillings loose. It's much better now, but still a bit of vibe there. Hoping that the centramatics will take care of the rest, we'll know in a week or so.

/

/

Race Truck :: 6050# / 11.31 @ 120mph / Best 60' of 1.56 ... with "Built" Race Engine (Fuel Only!)
Race Truck :: 5980# / 10.965 @ 124mph / Best 60' of 1.54 ... with "Built" Race Engine (Nitrous)
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 11:53 PM
Proud PSN Sponsor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soaggydogg View Post
How come you aren't a dealer?
I'm setup as one, but I just don't sell a lot of "accessory" type stuff so I've never bothered to advertise it.

/

/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode