Newbie with Questions about Stacks - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-07-2014, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Newbie with Questions about Stacks

Hey everyone, I have a 1999 Ford F250 diesel with 3.5" factory exhaust on it. I am looking at a stack on e-bay that has a 4" inlet with 7" tip. I am not sure if the kit I have picked out will work for it though, or if there is one you all recommend for it. Below is the link to the stack and the kit I have been looking at. Let me know what you all think!

this is the Stack - 8 Long Ford Dodge Chevy GM | eBay

This is the Install kit - Diesel Truck Single Stack Install Kit Fits 3 5 Exhaust | eBay

Hopefully the links work, I have not done this before.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-07-2014, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Re: Newbie with Questions about Stacks

or if there are any vendors on here who could maybe help me out and let me know what they have! I would appreciate it.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 06:55 AM
PSN Veteran

your truck your decision but y would u want to cut a hole in your bed and lose cargo space. that's just me tho I would just get a 4inch turbo back and be done with it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
f-250 7.3L powerstroke superduty xlt sc sb 4x4 offroad, pure turbos 360 turbo rebuild kit,
mile marker 449 s/s hub locks, php phoenix 6 position chip, diy 6637 intake, 140k and rollin strong

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-09-2014, 07:21 PM
PSN Local

If there is a "Truck Pro" in your area, they will (or should) have the adapter. Thats where I got my components for stacks

2003 F250 7.3 PSD Lariat,fresh forged rod motor,Full Force 300/200 Hybrid injectors,Terminator Dual HPOP,BW S468 turbo w/race cover,Isspro Guages,BTS Trans,XRF front end,Red Head steering box, Yukon 4.56gears,6" BDS lift,AD 150 w/sump,Walbro pump,SD Regulated Return,DP tuner Live Tuned,armed with Infinity and on & on & on

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode