Exhaust help - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-29-2014, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Exhaust help

Looking for a exhaust for an exhaust for my '00 f250... Well I've found lots of of them but can't find a dealer who will ship an exhaust with no catalytic to california.... My truck was built with a no cat from the factory....looked on the plate located on the motor and ran the VIN and they both show it came with no cat.... The truck was originally bought and sold in California when it was brand new by the original owner, my step dad... So does anyone know who sells turbo back exhaust systems with no catalytic to california?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-01-2014, 01:58 AM
Power Joke

Re: Exhaust help

Well I don't know how much you're looking to spend but check out the MBRP website, I know they sell exhausts and I have the same year truck, cat's didn't go in 2000+ .. but I know they might have a few on riffraffdiesel.com as well, I advise you to look there first.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-03-2014, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Thanks... I found the exhaust I was looking at on amazon and just waiting for them to ship it... I found a few dealers in ca. With the cat-less turbo back systems but they wouldn't ship them to me. Even explaining my truck came equipped with no cat they said due to ca. Red tape crap they were not allowed to ship it to me...

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-04-2014, 07:09 AM
We put the FU! in FUN

Call Clay at Riff Raft

Bored .030 HHT Waste gate,Wicked Wheel, K&N intake, 4" Turbo back, HPX Line , 6.0 Tranny Cooler, IDM MOD,3 Gauge Pillar W/ Auto meter Ultra Lites with LED's, LED Interior lights,
Bestop Soft Top,35W HID's 6K,Pioneer AVHP4200DVD 7",Rockford P2 10" ,Phoniex Gold Door Speakers,JL Amp
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-04-2014, 04:42 PM
PSN Local

E bay has diamond mbrp flowmaster almost any brand for our trucks,thats were i got mine when i lived in Cali for my 2000 crew cab
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2014, 05:42 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor View Post
E bay has diamond mbrp flowmaster almost any brand for our trucks,thats were i got mine when i lived in Cali for my 2000 crew cab
I tried to buy an exhaust off eBay. The seller refunded my money within an no hour because he could not ship the exhaust to a Cali address even though they item was located in Cali....
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2014, 10:43 PM
PSN Newb

As you were already told twice, check out riffraffdiesel.com. I live in CA, and I purchased from them. No problems.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode