Any help? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2014, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2014, 07:47 PM
mech 1

Re: Any help?

Turn key on wait 30 seconds turn key all the way you have got to be a little more descriptive on what it's doing.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2014, 09:35 PM
PSN Veteran

Whats the oil level look like in the hpop reservoir and on the dip stick? With AE hooked up, what does the pressure do while cranking?

2003 F-250 CCLB 7.3L
4" lift and PMF traction bar/block setup running 35s on 20x12s. Intake, exhaust, PHP Hydra w/ Gearhead tunes, gauges
2005 F-350 CCLB 6.0L
6" lift on 20x10s and 37s, studded, deleted, Powermax and Livewire with Quicktricks tunes, exhaust, intake (Wife's Truck)

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2014, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.3mud View Post
Turn key on wait 30 seconds turn key all the way you have got to be a little more descriptive on what it's doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgf250 View Post
Whats the oil level look like in the hpop reservoir and on the dip stick? With AE hooked up, what does the pressure do while cranking?
The numbers I posted are running AE, cranking nothing changed accept ICP voltage went from .22 up to about .26 Pressure still 0.00

Pulled the pump and bench tested, creates no suction or pressure when pump is turned manually... Joey is working to build me a new pump to swap out tomorrow. Hopefully back on the road soon.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-25-2014, 09:59 AM
PSN Veteran

Ok cool. I wasn't sure if those numbers were while cranking or not, I was going to say it looked like your pressure never changed which would be pump to me.

2003 F-250 CCLB 7.3L
4" lift and PMF traction bar/block setup running 35s on 20x12s. Intake, exhaust, PHP Hydra w/ Gearhead tunes, gauges
2005 F-350 CCLB 6.0L
6" lift on 20x10s and 37s, studded, deleted, Powermax and Livewire with Quicktricks tunes, exhaust, intake (Wife's Truck)
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-26-2014, 01:05 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

So the pump did give up ghost... it was one of the very first t-500's, Joey said maybe broke piston springs, didn't appear "grenaded".

Still have no start, pressure is coming up to around 600+ while cranking, duty cycle rises and voltage rises. All codes cleared and it throws a p0340 cam sensor circuit. I read that this may b normal during no start condition? I can't imagine this CPS being bad, it worked great when I swapped it out. Connector looks good, no burnt pins or chaffed wires.

I hope I am just over anxious with it, batteries are low now, one good crank and it falls below 10.5. Gonna let the battery charger work its magic and try later I guess.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode