PHP Tunes taking forever to recieve - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

PHP Tunes taking forever to recieve

So around the end of march i ordered 3 custom tunes from a company recieved an email a weeki after ii orderdcome them saying i should have them on april 18. The 18thtl came nothing showed up waited a day or 2 still nothing so i called the company they said they were about a week behind waited a week still nothing so i called back an they said my tunes where being processed an i should recieve them by the end of the day. Next day checked an still nothing so i waited till the end of the week called an they told me they couldnt find my name in the system so i here it is may 3rd and still no tunes anyone ever have it take this long to recieve tunes from a company everyone seems to like .

E 99 f350 black harkey davidson edition lights, swamps 175 30% single shots ,sct with custom tunes,4" turbo back dumped in front of rear tire,over sized tranny cooler, k&n intake with 6637, led interior lighting, 6" touch screen deck/dvd player with full system. Leveling kit with 35s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 08:52 PM
REDSTROKE188

Re: Tunes taking forever to recieve

Ordered my 2 PHP tunes on the 24th of March and still haven't got them either.
post #3 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Wyo
scouts out...

Drew at backroad performance, usually next day delivery.

2007 CC, Lariat, 6.0L, TreadWright guard dogs, straight piped out the back, egr delete, blue spring, 6.4 banjo bolts, high idle mod(bcp), bulletproofed, SCT Livewire TS with Drews street runner(under development for high elevation), Innovative, and Vivian's tunes, ww2.

post #4 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-04-2014, 04:16 AM
m j
PSN Veteran

gearhead. I think they shipped my tuned hydra the same day I paid them

1997 F250 rclb 4x4,Comp910s,SRP1.1,Irate T4 s468,FullForce 350/200,efuel A1000 5/8" drawstraw,DI fuel fittings,D60f Detroit,Grizzly10.25,windowed 7.3 Oct 9/14
rebuild .010 riffraff cut pistons,swamps fire ring kit,Girdle,high-filled block,Manley rods,SBC dualdisc,ATI dampner,MorelLifters,MantonPushrods,ColtCam,
post #5 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-04-2014, 03:53 PM
POWER Junkie

Been hearing lots of horror stories lately about taking forever to get tunes...

2003 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Forged
Irate T4 BASB, DIY Tymar, Full Force 180/80's, Adrenaline HPOP, Driven Diesel RR & banjos, Magnaflow TBE, GH tuned Hydra, 05 Harley's w/ HID conversion, Edge Insight CTS2, RiffRaff BRV & coolant filter, 20" Black Moto Metal, Dieselsite boots, JLR valve body, 6.0 trans cooler, ARP's
post #6 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-08-2014, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Well just checked my email still no tunes from power hungry performance.

E 99 f350 black harkey davidson edition lights, swamps 175 30% single shots ,sct with custom tunes,4" turbo back dumped in front of rear tire,over sized tranny cooler, k&n intake with 6637, led interior lighting, 6" touch screen deck/dvd player with full system. Leveling kit with 35s
post #7 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Administrator

time to move on IMHO I forgot if you paid or not ?

I remember a while ago this would have all turned on you and been your fault somehow
they had such a loyal following and could do no wrong

no no one gets to excited about complaints like this

DTR's Donation page

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-08-2014, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Yep 180 bucks. Talked with them again yesterday an same old story ill talk with bill an try to see whats going on and be sure to call you back.

post #9 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-08-2014, 07:42 PM
PSN Veteran

I got my tunes from php 3 days after I ordered they shipped it out the day I ordered. Sometime things get lost it does happen.

f-250 7.3L powerstroke superduty xlt sc sb 4x4 offroad, pure turbos 360 turbo rebuild kit,
mile marker 449 s/s hub locks, php phoenix 6 position chip, diy 6637 intake, 140k and rollin strong
post #10 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-08-2014, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Yea it does happen because when i called they asked if i was the guy that they calldont an leta know thatan they they wrote tunes for an sent them to the wrong person that had just orderd tunes as well an that they were having to re right both of those customers tunes. Nope wasbt me wish it was so at least i would know whats going on.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode