Need some help for my cheap lift kit! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-23-2014, 01:22 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Need some help for my cheap lift kit!

I have a 2000 ext cab short bed right now it slouches bad in the front because it used to have a plow. I have ordered 4 inch pro comp springs for the front. I also bought the 2.8 inch mini pack leveling kit for the front because it came with u-bolts. I have a an adjustable track bar and drop pitman arm.
Can I run those front springs with the mini pack underneath them with no problems and get about a 6 inch lift? Also do I have to put the pitman arm in, or can I wait a little bit cause I heard it might hit the stock track bar bracket? I know the sway bar links need to be longer and the shocks might not work, but I am hoping the brake lines will be fine. My goal is to have the front an inch higher then the rear, cause I love that look. any help is appreciated thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode