Fuel System help... anyone with reg return - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
Going Crazy

Send a message via MSN to badluck_early99
Fuel System help... anyone with reg return

Ok im trying to get my truck back together from my HPOP install and my dumb ass broke the fuel regulator housing at the fitting , and i really dont want to have to buy a whole fuel bowl from ford or a reg return kit at the moment and am hoping by the grace of god someone here has one of those little basturds that they took off when doing the reg return set up..??? Anyone have on i can buy... Im trying to get this beast running so i can actually go home for thanksgiving lol

1999 F250 PS 6spd, 37x12.50x17 ProComp Xmud, 06 Grill & Lights. DP tuner, Terminator Hpops, Garrett 42, Casserly B codes, FASS Fuel system by DI, H11's, ITP Reg Return W/Bowl Delete, Sknab 6oh Intercooler, DIY Intake, 4'' Exhaust, Itp OBA, Autometer boost and pyro, , ccv

-Richard-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Peon

Re: Fuel System help... anyone with reg return

Quote:
Originally Posted by badluck_early99 View Post
Ok im trying to get my truck back together from my HPOP install and my dumb ass broke the fuel regulator housing at the fitting , and i really dont want to have to buy a whole fuel bowl from ford or a reg return kit at the moment and am hoping by the grace of god someone here has one of those little basturds that they took off when doing the reg return set up..??? Anyone have on i can buy... Im trying to get this beast running so i can actually go home for thanksgiving lol
Do you mean the regulator cap or did you break a different part?
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
Going Crazy

yea the regulator cap that the fuel return line hooks on to

1999 F250 PS 6spd, 37x12.50x17 ProComp Xmud, 06 Grill & Lights. DP tuner, Terminator Hpops, Garrett 42, Casserly B codes, FASS Fuel system by DI, H11's, ITP Reg Return W/Bowl Delete, Sknab 6oh Intercooler, DIY Intake, 4'' Exhaust, Itp OBA, Autometer boost and pyro, , ccv

-Richard-

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 06:18 PM
you want some of this?

I did the same thing installing my big oil setup. Go to local ford place and buy new one. It was like thirty bucks, had it in stock.

2000 f-350 cc lb dually 4x4, BTS transmission
[email protected] 90 mph on MT mud tires and 8,000 #
coming soon--97 cc lb 4x4
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Going Crazy

dude they wont sell me one unless you have a part number you can get me, they said that it would come with the fuel bowl and that was the only way

-Richard-
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by badluck_early99 View Post
dude they wont sell me one unless you have a part number you can get me, they said that it would come with the fuel bowl and that was the only way
Just to make sure, if you're talking about the part that looks like THIS I have the one I took off when I installed my RR kit.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Peon

In my '02 service manual, the cap is listed under part # 1831187C1, the o-ring between the cap and fuel bowl is part # 1831398C1 and the two screws are part #1831209C11
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 06:51 PM
<<<<< Next Generation

I have one. Let me know if you need it

N.E. Terminator Tech

2000 F350 Lariat CC 4x4 LWB Auto
DP-Tuner F5, Terminator HPOP, QSSB, ITP's fuel system, BTS trans.

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
Going Crazy

ok so the ford guy here was being a d bag so i called one in another town and found that they will sell them and they are shipping me one so i can get it at the ford store here in the morning yay thanks for all the help guys

-Richard-
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 02:53 PM
PSN Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JohnT

I broke that stupid thing off overtightening it after I shimmed the regulator and got charged 50$ for it. Then 3 months later, I get rid of the fuel bowl.

99 PSD 4x4 CCLB
05 PSD 4x2 RCLB

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode