Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

truck is down again

11K views 89 replies 34 participants last post by  Marty 
#1 ·
no doubt. something fell out of another truck I was following and couldn't swerve. It bounced around and I felt it hit under my truck. It broke the filter. Sprayed diesel everywhere.

Ordering from ITP in the morning.

#40 ·
I just tell them it's for Crouse. They gave me like 5 bucks off a $40 order.

#41 ·
Filter bases, Filters, and all the fittings to make it happen. I have all of the pushloc in the truck. The regulator is sitting at home so all I need is the 5/8" pickup tube now.

It should be here Tuesday.

#43 ·
looking good man...the pickup should be in today right?.............got it in yet?:poke:

#45 ·
Got her running last night. S400 and full fuel system. Primed the system and the truck started on the first crank! Damn i/c tube on the driver side does not line up and need to fix that but otherwise she's good.

Not one leak. :eek:

#52 ·
Got her running last night. S400 and full fuel system. Primed the system and the truck started on the first crank! Damn i/c tube on the driver side does not line up and need to fix that but otherwise she's good.

Not one leak. :eek:
SWEET!!! glad she's goin again...i'll have to keep this fuel system on file for when it's time for mine..:D

#47 ·
I was worried about flow too but seems to be working pretty good.

I wish I would have taken some pic before I had all the lines plumbed and ran. Using the street 90's really made the lines sweet and tucked in close to the valley and out of the way in the motor.

If I were to do it again though, I would use the same rear plug setups but on the driver side... you don't even need a 90... it goes right to my fuel bowl delete so I would have just used the barbed fitting and saved myself a few junctions.

So far so good, put almost 100 miles on her between last night and today.

#50 ·
I hit 34 psi just getting on it just a lil in the baby street tune.... everything is so smooth and linear. It feels just like maddmatt's truck when he took me for a ride as far as how smooth the motor is under load.

This is the first time I've gotten on it. It's feeling good.

#53 ·
Cheap and the #### works.

Do yourself a favor though... just run a single.... it's sooooo much easier to plumb LOL.

#56 ·
honestly, i was thinkin of a fuel lab pump instead of two stockers..that would still get the job done right?

Can we see pictures of the cluster#### of hoses under the truck? :D
:nopics:

how many zip ties were used?:poke:

#57 ·
Actually it's very clean looking. We really did a good job on that.

honestly, i was thinkin of a fuel lab pump instead of two stockers..that would still get the job done right?

:nopics:

how many zip ties were used?:poke:

Five zip ties were used from the tank forward. The fuel lab will be perfect, I ran two stockers because that's what I had and I like the redundancy of two.

Aaron took some pics but I don't think he's smart enough to put them on the PC lol.

#59 ·
Raise pressure as boost increases.

#61 ·
And blow the motor when the diaphragm busts and runs fuel straight to the motor.

#63 ·
I run a line from the boost referance to the bottom of the truck. The fuelab pump holds pressure just fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.