quick question - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 05:14 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Send a message via MSN to JuststrokeIT
quick question

Ok so a week or so ago my truck was jerking really hard and chugginging along throwing P1211 ICP Not Controllable - Pressure Above/Below Desired so i changed the oil for starters this made it run like before however still sometimes when in 120hp setting under acceleration the tach will jump real quick and motor jumps and light flashes that code again, so was wondering if the HPOP could be getting weak or if its just the IPR needing changed or even injector o-rings how can i tell? The truck has 245,000 on it so the pump is a bit old along with IPR. If its the pump i plan on getting the adrenaline and a new or used IPR just to be safe but i am going to get swamps S/175/173 Split Shot Injectors or the single shots and am unsure if that pump will keep up?

early 99 F350 Supercab longbed 4x4, Diprical gauges,GTP38R, Swamps competion fuel system with bowl delete,custom intake, 4in downpipe to 6in stacks, 200/30% hybrids from swamps, tuned by swamps, head studs.main studs, WOP cryo forged rods, ceramic coated pistons,Adrenalin HPOP,DI cam. Train horns, Ranchand front bumper DMI rear, Kumho kl71
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 05:12 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: quick question

I would start by cleaning the IPR and see if that helps.

2001 F250, CCSB, 4X4, Auto, Forged rods
Lots of go fast parts and still slow.

2001 F250, STD cab, 2WD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Frame is a little shorter now
workin on body
engine build underway

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 07:56 PM
PSN Veteran

If that doesn't help, you probably need to think about a pump before getting injectors. If you don't want to pay for Injectors AND a Pump, you could look into some small hybrids. Less oil, more fuel, all good

Dan
96 Powerstroke: 6637, downpipe to dump exhaust, 140v IDM and a shift kit.

84 Honda Sabre V65 1100: pipes, jet kit and new tires. Faster than I think I'll ever need.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Send a message via MSN to JuststrokeIT

anybody got a write on this? I thought if used to be on guzzles page but I was unable to find it yesterday or today

early 99 F350 Supercab longbed 4x4, Diprical gauges,GTP38R, Swamps competion fuel system with bowl delete,custom intake, 4in downpipe to 6in stacks, 200/30% hybrids from swamps, tuned by swamps, head studs.main studs, WOP cryo forged rods, ceramic coated pistons,Adrenalin HPOP,DI cam. Train horns, Ranchand front bumper DMI rear, Kumho kl71

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode