New additions to truck - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 03:30 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

New additions to truck

Well as of right now ive only got the dp tuner, intake and 4" turbo back dual exhaust. Im looking to find a decently priced off set single stack kit or atleast a site to point me in the right direction of peicing together my own. Also what valve body do you guys suggest going with? Power wise im pretty satisfied with just the tuner exhaust and intake, dont plan on going with bigger turbo or injectors,etc. Thanks for the help guys

Danny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 03:34 AM
Super Hauler!

Re: New additions to truck

what year truck do you have? As far as stacks there are a few sponsors on here that could help you out. I like DPP power has a good selection and good prices.

Injectors and turbo, what are you planning on doin with the truck. A lot of guys are running the gt38 bb and hybrids or stage 1 sticks and are using them as a "daily driver" I would go that route if i we you, i love mine

08 F-250 CCSB king ranch erics tunes livewire
1985 Peterbilt 359 Big cam III Tuned up a little
Quote:
Originally Posted by prheitz View Post
I change my HPOP oil, the oil does circulate with the regular oil, it doesn't cycle as often and does get dirty sooner.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 03:39 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Sorry i meant i didnt plan on doing anything with the turbo or injectors, or oil or any big power mods, well atleast in the next year or two anyways haha. My truck is a early 99 f250 with 4" lift and 35's. nothing fancy about it just want to shift a little more firm( have the bullydog shift enhancer-wasnt very impressed) and i dont really care for the exhaust thats on it. ill check out dpp thanks

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 10:56 AM
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER

3 good choices to help out the shifts..

BTS valve body,
John woods valve body,
or
http://www.oregonperformancetransmis...4R100-HD2.html

then send your chip back to Jody for a shift change in your tunes..

Early 99 7.3 F350 auto,TN T-4 mount with a s467 for air,H-11's stud's SRP 1.1 for oil all supplied by unlimited diesel..beehives, DI push rod's, new alliant 315/200 hybrids,Driven diesel fuel system with a fuel lab 41401. ...tuned by Gearhead..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

88 F250 7.3 IDI plow truck 112k - bone stock.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2009, 03:15 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

if i do the transgo tugger kit do i have to pull the trans? ive heard of this before due to replacing somehitng in the front pump? that kit seems pretty straight foward but not really wanting to pull the transmission to install a shift kit. let me know. thanks guys
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2009, 07:23 AM
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER

yes the trans needs to come out to do the pump mod. you can skip that part of it and just do the rest..

Early 99 7.3 F350 auto,TN T-4 mount with a s467 for air,H-11's stud's SRP 1.1 for oil all supplied by unlimited diesel..beehives, DI push rod's, new alliant 315/200 hybrids,Driven diesel fuel system with a fuel lab 41401. ...tuned by Gearhead..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

88 F250 7.3 IDI plow truck 112k - bone stock.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2009, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

What is entailed in the pump mod? If its necessary, i mean i want it right ya know
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2009, 06:53 PM
War Pig

I like my Racer X valve body. There's a few choices out there. I'd also do the Racer X TC. They are prices great.

Chad

04 F350, CC, LB, 4X4 Fat Bottom Girl....Butt A$$ Stock

SOLD>>>'00 F250, DP-Tuner, 5" Straight Pipe, S&B intake, autometer, Racer X TC and VB, Full Force Stage 1, prepump/in-tank mod, Annihilator, 203*

ET: 5.024 250' Mud Track
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxjeepin View Post
Well as of right now ive only got the dp tuner, intake and 4" turbo back dual exhaust. Im looking to find a decently priced off set single stack kit or atleast a site to point me in the right direction of peicing together my own. Also what valve body do you guys suggest going with? Power wise im pretty satisfied with just the tuner exhaust and intake, dont plan on going with bigger turbo or injectors,etc. Thanks for the help guys

Danny
If i only had your will power, i could have saved thousands and thousands of dollars.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode