GEARHEAD AUTOMOTIVE LIVE TUNING SESSIONS IN CENTRAL & SOUTHEAST OHIO...MAY 22nd-24th - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
Sponsor

GEARHEAD AUTOMOTIVE LIVE TUNING SESSIONS IN CENTRAL & SOUTHEAST OHIO...MAY 22nd-24th

We are excited to announce that Matt Robinson of Gearhead Automotive will be coming up to our shop May 22nd - May 24th for lots of live tuning!!!

If you are interested, please let us know! We will put you on our schedule.

We are planning on having being able to do some dyno testing as well as regular live tuning on the road.

Price for Live tuning including a new 6 position chip and free reburns for life is $550.00

If you already have a TS and need it reburnt the price will be $350.00

And If you already have a gearhead chip then the Live tuning session will only cost you a mere $175.00

If you have any questons please PM Matt or myself for Details.

If you guys have any comments or suggestions please let us know, we are open for anything!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 12:23 AM
PSN Local

Re: GEARHEAD AUTOMOTIVE LIVE TUNING SESSIONS IN CENTRAL & SOUTHEAST OHIO...MAY 22nd-2

This is a great deal!

I live down near Matt and had the opportunity to get live tuning from him. It's great and would reccomend it to anyone!

Allen
2002 F250 Auto 2WD
4" exhaust, Gearhead Automotive Performance Tunes, Adrenaline HPOP, 3G Pod (PSI, Trans, Pyro), AIH Delete, S.S. HPX Line, Precision TC BD Valve Body, AFE Stage 1, Bellowed pipes, WW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 01:01 AM
Cummins Power

Re: GEARHEAD AUTOMOTIVE LIVE TUNING SESSIONS IN CENTRAL & SOUTHEAST OHIO...MAY 22nd-2

Sounds like a do not miss good time. Hopefully there's nothing going on the same weekend.

Kevin

12v CONVERSION IN PROGRESS, Special thanks to:
South Bend Clutch, MOTORSPORTSSUPPLY.COM, Pure Diesel Power & Performance, Carson Stauffer Diesel Service, Weston Shupe, zstroken

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 01:05 AM Thread Starter
Sponsor

You are more than welcome Kevin! Maybe we'll get lucky enough to have a pull around here that weekend...
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 01:31 AM
Cummins Power

That would be sweet!

Kevin

12v CONVERSION IN PROGRESS, Special thanks to:
South Bend Clutch, MOTORSPORTSSUPPLY.COM, Pure Diesel Power & Performance, Carson Stauffer Diesel Service, Weston Shupe, zstroken
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 03:44 AM
What else?

Send a message via AIM to smokyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech2161 View Post
Sounds like a do not miss good time. Hopefully there's nothing going on the same weekend.
I'm looking to hit as many good times as possible this year!

Dave

'08 F250 6.4/Torqshift Spartan 310EL, Flo-Pro 4", White_monster air intake, RCD 4-link, RS9000's 584/1330
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taking a break from trucks to play with guns!

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 04:02 AM Thread Starter
Sponsor

Come on down Dave!
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 04:30 AM
Smarty Power!

Send a message via AIM to John_DeereGreen Send a message via Yahoo to John_DeereGreen

Like I said in the Sponsor forum...I'll be there as long as I'm not in the fields...but sadly no tuning

Jarrett Matthew

04.5 QCSB auto common rail
Smarty TnT; ISSPRO PERFORMAX
Suncoast full billet
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 06:06 AM
What else?

Send a message via AIM to smokyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_DeereGreen View Post
Like I said in the Sponsor forum...I'll be there as long as I'm not in the fields...but sadly no tuning
I could bring you down a chip to borrow, as long as you have an auto trans.

Dave

'08 F250 6.4/Torqshift Spartan 310EL, Flo-Pro 4", White_monster air intake, RCD 4-link, RS9000's 584/1330

Taking a break from trucks to play with guns!

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Smarty Power!

Send a message via AIM to John_DeereGreen Send a message via Yahoo to John_DeereGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokyred View Post
I could bring you down a chip to borrow, as long as you have an auto trans.

Dave
Mine's a standard...sorry Dave

Jarrett Matthew

04.5 QCSB auto common rail
Smarty TnT; ISSPRO PERFORMAX
Suncoast full billet

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode